In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#10694 - 05/10/20 07:37 PM Re: Eros [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Grune Offline

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
They are a royal pain in the ass and have no respect for the people that pay them, I agree. I would love to tell them to shove it, but they are the only game in town currently.

You sound like me on one of my weekly zocdoc rants. The model is to treat clients well to make yourself invaluable (not nice or fair) to the adverisers who pay you.

I think the one thing dommes have going for them is that clients would get off on patronizing a domme sponsored advertising site if all things were equal.

#10695 - 05/10/20 11:48 PM Re: You could chanrge $500 per session.... 1/2 of Eros ads gone [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
You are correct that Eros is easy to use on the client side. They are also indexed well. I think a lot of people start with a general search on the engines and Eros usually pops up within the top 5 results depending on how they search. Tryst doesn't rank at all in any of the searches I have done recently, so I think most people don't even know they exist.

Backpage was consistently in the top 3 of search results back in the day - and that contributed to their success. They blew Eros out of the water back then. But they had their issues too - mainly fake profiles and scams. We don't like that Eros wants our ID but it did pretty much do away with those types of scams on their platform.

To answer your question about sessions, yes, I have started taking sessions again. The problem is that most offices aren't open (even though the state has opened) so people are still stuck at home with no excuse to get out and business travel is nil. It's going to be a while before things get back to normal.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10712 - 05/12/20 01:20 AM Re: You could chanrge $500 per session.... 1/2 of Eros ads gone [Re: DommeLynx]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By DommeLynx
I wish people would stop using Eros in general. They're a terrible site that rips sexworkers out of money all the time.

Agreed. They went from spectacular to trash.

#10713 - 05/12/20 01:27 AM Re: Eros [Re: future pet]

Sage

Originally Posted By future pet
From a sub's POV, it's a consolidator of information; we have otherwise no loyalty to it. And we don't want to prop up an institution that treats Dommes and others poorly.

There are a lot of places that consolidate information. Eros is just the one that people have used a lot. If people redirected their attention (and dollars) elsewhere we'd have another Eros.

Quote:
What would you recommend instead?

Web searches. I mean, shouldn't professionals have a website anyway? Look for them in the best directory of all: search engines.

I made a guide in my blog to help people find a Domme: https://bdsmlog.mistresstissa.com/finding-a-professional-domme/

#10714 - 05/12/20 01:41 AM Re: Eros [Re: DommeLynx]

Sage

Originally Posted By DommeLynx
Simple for the client, yes, but not for the other side. Eros is poorly run. Sw'ers get banned all the time, for little to no reason, and have their money stolen. They constantly deny ads and keep the money for them. They also randomly up charges with no notice. They've had major leaks. They work with the FBI and there's been a few reports of sw'ers being banned from entering the US after being on Eros. If you really start looking into them, you'll see nothing but complaints.

After they were raided by the feds in Nov 2017 they have gotten progressively difficult and bizarre.

I stopped using them two years ago. Not really interested in paying to be in a directory that is likely run by the very people who would easily stab you in the back.

They apparently have added a text box for people to put what services they offer. That's right: tame photos and web links aren't okay but somehow including a list of your services is.

Also, note that TER and Backpage came back around the same time.

Smells like a trap to me.

I have also heard that LE might be creating fake profiles and trying to entrap clients. I read one account of someone who insisted that happened, but haven't heard much else since. Whether it's true or not, it enforces how important it is to not only vet the client but the provider as well.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Chuck123, palmer, international, Cheyenne, TheDriver, Soapy, furfan, Dominions, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Kallcarrty, cbtlover, denali, Domina M, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30944 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller