Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#10650 - 05/06/20 09:00 PM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: buffalo]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

Why would I need to vaccinate them if all the other parents willingly vaccinate their kids? If I'm that 1% fringe element, then everyone who was vaccinated would be safe. I see no issue.

The issue I see is ADHD, suppressed immune systems, and being pumped full of harmful other chemicals from Bill Gates.

My Body, My Choice smile

#10654 - 05/07/20 10:23 AM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Wow that’s an incredibly selfish and short sighted viewpoint.

Some of the stuff you are ranting on I do agree with but you are a conspiracy theory person so not entirely rational.

#10655 - 05/07/20 10:35 AM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: buffalo]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

I don't think it's selfish to look out for my (future) children.

Honestly, you should be thanking me for constantly questioning what the government wants to inject into people.

We as a society never want to get to a place where the public 100% willingly accepts whatever the government wants to put into their bodies.

The Jewish people 100% accepted that the Nazis just wanted to give them a nice shower or to let them off the trucks in an open field to stretch their legs.

We need people to keep the government in check. You're welcome.

#10657 - 05/07/20 09:16 PM WTF? [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By RudolfWhitmer
The Jewish people 100% accepted that the Nazis just wanted to give them a nice shower or to let them off the trucks in an open field to stretch their legs.

What sort of racist fucking bullshit is this statement?

I get that you are trying to make a general point, but you are basically saying that people (and btw, there were anywhere from 4-6 million non-jews killed by Nazis as well) who have been held, beaten, threatened at gun point, made to do forced labor and starved over a long period of time just TRUSTED their captors and willingly went along with their orders because they "accepted" the intent of them?!? ... That "Jews” are just that stupid or trusting?

And Nazi extermination of people who are literally being held captive is the equivalent of being asked to put on a mask or take a vaccine to limit the spread of what is a deadly disease for anywhere from 1,5% (Univ. Of Wash projection basis) to 7.8% (toteboard math of reported Covid patients to deaths worldwide) of the people who get it?

I think the flouride in your water has addled your brain

#10659 - 05/07/20 11:06 PM Re: WTF? [Re: AspX]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

No need to get nasty.

If you didn't notice, I am pointing out that the government continues to slowly infringe on our rights little by little. We can't keep letting them do it without peacefully protesting and peacefully assembling and demanding redress.

Notice how they just keep pushing. Two week lockdown turns into two months. They close down public parks, restrict lawn care, arrest parents, arrest salon owners, spy on people using drones and helicopters, and one Police department even played the purge sirens to terrorize it's citizens in Louisiana.

A lot of people wrote off the black lives matter groups and sided with police, but now I think you may finally see citizens of all races banding together and protesting what is clearly police tyranny. It has to stop.

#10660 - 05/08/20 05:39 AM Re: WTF? [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Unfortunately, this crisis is being shamelessly politicized by our own government. It should be a time for our elected officials to come together. They should definitely be demanding answers and looking for solutions instead of using a crisis as fodder. Instead, people are being left with more questions than answers. Conspiracy theories abound. Tensions are high. I am a little worried about the pandemic being used as an excuse for government over reach. A lot of people feel that happened with the Patriot Act.

#10668 - 05/08/20 11:53 AM Re: WTF? [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I agree. The left and the Democrats obviously see this as a way to help them win in November. In addition as Rahm Emmanuel once said “never let a crisis go to waste “ I think the result of this will be normalising even more then it is now dependency on government spending and bailouts as standard practices. There’s arguments on both sides of this but it’s going to be a problem when it’s easier to be lazy and irresponsible and then count on the government to take care of you. Don’t get me wrong right now I can agree the government needs to cushion the pain this lockdown is creating but it’s incremental dependence on government that is not going to be rolled back and we just can’t print money on top of money to pay for everything. Eventually the figurative and literal bill comes due.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (Boucheron, Domina M, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, langerr, porkster, jadreg13, Soapy, Cheyenne, Natasha Strange, denali, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, Chi61, sheba322000, furfan, international, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, Lady Bellatrix, Bruce88, Dominions, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, Bound ashtray Man, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30484 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova