by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#10633 - 05/06/20 09:14 AM What exactly was the goal of the lockdown?
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

I believe we were all told it would only be two weeks and we just needed to flatten the curve to not overwhelm the hospital system.

We accomplished that. The curve has flattened. Honestly, flattening the curve was a stupid idea. Why have the same number of cases in 10 months if you can get it over with in one month? Does the number of suicides, unemployed, depressed, starving, dead cancer patients, and dead from lack of healthcare justify those that were saved?

It seems like we've been strung along... just two more weeks, just another two weeks, just another two weeks.

Now... it seems like once they have you locked down and your rights have been taken away, they don't want to give them back. Now they want to convince you that you have to stay locked down til a vaccine is developed and there are zero cases.

Edited by RudolfWhitmer (05/06/20 09:15 AM)

#10635 - 05/06/20 09:49 AM Re: What exactly was the goal of the lockdown? [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I agree with you. Additionally, most people are not complete morons. No one has to tell my family, in any flu season, that we should not be visiting my elderly mother. No one was to tell my elderly mother that she needs to stay inside as much as possible.

In all these crazy bans, like not allowing people have their lawns mowed or go to their own vacation homes, they've kept liquor stores, lottery ticket sales and smoke shops open. They also overlooked the most vulnerable that, perhaps, did need government intervention and assistance. What good is it to prevent a nursing home's family from visiting when the staff workers are coming and going? If I had a family member in a nursing home, I would have taken them out and home with me early on. The money the government is printing should have gone to helping the nursing homes pay staff members more money to just move in and not leave...unless, of course, they needed to buy lottery tickets.

#10636 - 05/06/20 09:56 AM Re: What exactly was the goal of the lockdown? [Re: Cheyenne]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

You're on to something here. Lottery, liquor, and smoke shop sales are some of the highest taxed items..... all huge revenue. A net increase in the government's pocket.

Nursing homes on the other hand.... they have the highest amount of social security recipients on hand. A net decrease to the government. But... if they die off from the virus, hospitals will get $39,000 per coronavirus patient and the government gets to keep all their social security money.

Now I'm not going to accuse our government of any nefarious activities. Our government is noble and righteous. But, I think our government obviously really cared less about a home full of old people that could have been saved if the nurses just got paid more to move in with them like you said.

We should also ask the question of why we went to Afghanistan for 20 years to prevent terrorists from meeting there to plan attacks instead of just spending all that money to improve our airports and security. It doesn't make sense. Terrorists could just as easily meet at a Starbucks in Qatar and plan things.

#10637 - 05/06/20 12:41 PM Re: What exactly was the goal of the lockdown? [Re: RudolfWhitmer]

Pooh-Bah

I tend to think it is more incompetence and indifference than anything deliberate. Most of our elected officials are looking out for themselves instead of the people they are paid to represent. But, I don't like to get into conspiracy theories because there is no way to prove them and nothing we can do even if we could.

#10638 - 05/06/20 02:01 PM Re: What exactly was the goal of the lockdown? [Re: Cheyenne]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

I agree, I think it's definitely indifference mainly coupled with incompetence and also a follow along mentality to avoid scrutiny and lawsuits. If California closes down their state... we better close ours down too.

But because of government laziness, if the people had willpower, they could resist the tyranny. If people were willing to protest for months without going home, they would easily wear out the lazy bureaucrats.

In China, they used to light themselves on fire in protest. Americans may not need to do that, but Americans should be more willing to protest for a much longer duration to accomplish the goals.

#10640 - 05/06/20 02:54 PM Re: What exactly was the goal of the lockdown? [Re: RudolfWhitmer]

Pooh-Bah

That is crazy that protesters in China used to set themselves on fire! I didn't know that. We could be looking at a civil war if things don't ease up. Meanwhile, no one is pushing for answers to important questions. How exactly did this virus happen? How can it be that we've been warned about something like for years and nothing was done to coordinate a global effort to prevent it? Step further, doctors have been warned about something akin to the black plague coming out of California due to the unsanitary homeless camps. The American people would be so much better off supporting each other instead of allowing themselves to be herded into neat little camps to be managed.

#10647 - 05/06/20 07:59 PM Re: What exactly was the goal of the lockdown? [Re: Cheyenne]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

Possibly, but I think it's a ways out if there was one. It is great to see Patriots standing up and people coming to the defense of small business owners.

A Texas salon owner was jailed for 7 days for re-opening and refusing to apologize in court as she said it wasn't selfish to try to feed her daughters.

A gofund me page for her has raised $436,000 in just a short while as people throughout the US were so disgusted by the judge and sherrif who bullied her and tried to put her in jail, only to be ordered to be released by the Texas Governor after public outrage.

She is the Rosa Parks of our era.

I think the answers are starting to come out and it's clear it came from a biolab in China and as money is traced..... Dr. Fauci outsourced Coronavirus research to China because the US wouldn't allow him to study it here and so he illegally circumvented US moratoriums and gave money to communist China.

It seems to me like he is in bed with Bill Gates and Big Pharma to have purposely unleased a virus on the public so that Big Pharma can profit immensely and Bill Gates can inject people with vaccines and microchips.

Bill Gates couldn't get inside women in high school, so he wants to get in them now with his vaccines. And yeah, the American people need to consider this re-opening a second chance and get ready in areas they were weak, whether that is food, water, defense, community relations (militia), etc.

The lockdowns will happen again.

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (broom, Soapy, furfan, ingridguerci94, Cheyenne, langerr, Chi61, denali, cbtlover, TheDriver, midlet, Domina M, bane, HenryB, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, cbot, WestAugust, palmer, HellionCobRoller, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31840 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn