by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#10597 - 05/04/20 05:41 PM Here is your list of spending priorities right now
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

I know what you are thinking.... Rudolf, don't tell us how to live our lives, we're free citizens... haha, tell that to the government that has you wearing masks and avoiding closed businesses.

Here is your prioritization for spending.

1) Guns
2) Ammunition
3) Extra Magazines for the gun
4) Water
5) Food (a lot)
6) Backup Power (portable generator)
7) Fuel
8) Medical supplies
9) gold and silver
10) fitness and other health items
11) Car Maintenance

No one should session until you've accomplished this.

My Body My Choice... no to mandatory vaccines. Abortion advocates always say my body my choice. Now it's my turn.

#10599 - 05/04/20 10:18 PM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Rudolph: Are you an anti vaxer?

#10600 - 05/04/20 10:28 PM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: buffalo]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

I get a flu shot every fall, but will not be getting any of Billy Gates' COVID vaccines. Everyone is wise to what little billy is trying to do.

#10613 - 05/05/20 10:26 AM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

That’s fine buts really didn’t answer my question. Are you against vaccines in general or just this particular developmental Covid vaccination?

#10614 - 05/05/20 10:40 AM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: buffalo]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

I used to be for them. I am against vaccines now, especially this particular one that is from Bill Gates.

Bill Gates has been seen laughing when he talks about how his vaccines may kill 10% of people who take them. He has harmed so many in Africa with his vaccines. Possibly a racist. I know... he looks like such a nice guy in those pink sweaters.

The public should be very weary of him, big tech, big pharma, and the government. Just remember.... the public drastically outnumbers all of them. The public needs to band together and resist.

#10615 - 05/05/20 10:41 AM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I've always wondered why people want gold in the case of a societal break down. Think about The Walking Dead. A case of canned soup would have been more valuable.

#10617 - 05/05/20 10:49 AM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: Cheyenne]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

Yes, exactly. That's why guns and ammo are at the top of the list. If you need food, you should take it. But I prefer having food and water and a gun so I can stay defensive.

But food could potentially be a currency soon and I highly recommend people have a fridge and freezer full of it, a pantry full and long term multi-year shelf life storable food. Get all that before any luxury items.

And get a portable generator for $300-$400 in case the power goes out so you don't lose a fridge of food.

When you watch movies and they uncover a secret cave or underground tomb full of treasure.... is it ever a room full of printed currency? No, it's gold and silver. These have stood the test of time and are not out of reach for most people. I would recommend they have at least some on hand. As well as some physical US currency in case the banks just suddenly close to prevent a run on the banks since we know banks only really keep around 5% of total deposits on hand. Just imagine what happens when everyone loses confidence that their money is safe and makes a run on the banks to withdrawal.

#10623 - 05/05/20 01:27 PM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I have a home on a massive lake, a motorized boat, the ability to purchase vegetable plants and a Governor that isn't irrational enough to limit access to self sustaining items. I also watched the first six seasons of The Walking Dead. My youngest daughter has been playing grand theft auto and learning valuable skills. So, we are covered. LOL. Seriously though, people should prepare for the worst and hope for the best, without going overboard.

#10624 - 05/05/20 02:44 PM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: Cheyenne]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

That's pretty neat. I'm definitely looking to de-urbanize in the future as I think that is more conducive to freedom than being in an urban environment where you can't grow a garden.

I was watching the Walking Dead, but after they showed up to Terminus, it just got so drawn out and boring. But same concept.... gasoline and good running cars, ammo, guns, food are vital. 95% of Americans are not able to sustain themselves, so just imagine if a real virus comes around and everything shuts down (which it kind of already has).

I hope people see this as their second chance to prepare if they hadn't already. Now is the time to act. By the way, Grand Theft Auto was a favorite past time and I look forward to playing GTA 6 when it comes out in a couple years. The raw nature of it is awesome and being able to pick up a hooker, screw her in the car, and then run over her after she gets out so you can take your money back... well, it's a lot of fun.

#10649 - 05/06/20 08:09 PM Re: Here is your list of spending priorities right now [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I have no idea of your age or personal circumstances but answer me this : If you had/have
young kids would you vaccinate them as doctors recommend?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (mikel, Domina M, furfan, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, denali, Dominions, porkster, international, langerr, Bruce88, Chi61, broom, Cheyenne, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30632 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn