Fetbot
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#10560 - 05/03/20 02:11 PM Continuing email domination by Mistress Ayn
John Offline
Occasional

Loc: Georgia
On April 20, I received instructions from Mistress Ayn to research enemas. Specifically, coffee enemas. The process for preparing the coffee is simple but somewhat time consuming so I figured that I had a pretty good chance that Mistress wouldn’t have me prepare the coffee. I was also directed to lock myself up for another 72 hours. So She asked me what enema equipment I had and mentioned that we will do it the next day. On the 21st, Mistress announced that it was “clean out” time. I noticed right away that the email said “enemas” plural. Oh my! Reading on I found out that I would give myself two enemas, one warm and one cold with some emphasis on cold.
After administering the warm, 2 quart enema I pushed a butt plug into my ass to contain the enema while I assumed a plank position for a minimum time of 90 seconds, preferably longer if possible. After the plank position for almost 2 minutes, I was to keep the total time I was able to hold the enema. While holding the water, I was to repeat my mantra of “for my Mistress” over and over again. OK, got thru that so I was to wait at least 2 hours before giving myself the cold enema. Another 2 quart cold enema, inserted plug and assumed the plank position again, repeating my mantra. Mistress wanted a photo of full enema bag and one with it empty keeping count of the total time for both enemas and Mistress would decide if I held them long enough for an orgasm on Thursday. Sorry to say, I failed to hold them long enough. When I reported the total time and sent the required photos, I was instructed to remind Her that She had a “care package” for me when I was done with the landscaping. Also had to lock back up until Monday.
To my surprise, the “care package” contained a dido, a Hitachi wand, a double bardex type enema nozzle and somewhat disconcerting a jar of coffee already prepared by Mistress for my enema later that day. I learned never to count on Mistress doing the logical thing. After Mistress had gone to the trouble of getting these items together, how could I not follow Her instructions? After a couple of tries to insert the nozzle, I managed to get the coffee in and held it for as long as I could. Surprisingly, I felt really good after I was done. Forwarded photos to Mistress. Locked again! More to come for this week.
mistressayn.com FemDomMansion.com Aynrules.com

Edited by John (05/03/20 02:14 PM)

#10561 - 05/03/20 02:33 PM Re: Continuing email domination by Mistress Ayn [Re: John]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

Yikes, John, what a wonderful account of your devotion and obedience to Mistress Ayn. It is incredible to hear how "long-distance," or email training with Mistress Ayn can be extremely intense and good preparation for those face-to-face training sessions that will occur after it is safe to do so.

#10595 - 05/04/20 02:28 PM Re: Continuing email domination by Mistress Ayn [Re: slave boy jaime]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

Originally Posted By slave boy jaime
Yikes, John, what a wonderful account of your devotion and obedience to Mistress Ayn. It is incredible to hear how "long-distance," or email training with Mistress Ayn can be extremely intense and good preparation for those face-to-face training sessions that will occur after it is safe to do so.

When will you know it is safe to do so?

#10598 - 05/04/20 08:02 PM Re: Continuing email domination by Mistress Ayn [Re: John]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Great reviews John. I especially loved the details about the pantyhose. Mistress Ayn is really training you hard during this stay at home period.

Sorry to hear you didnt hold it long enough. shocked

Edited by Kneel4Her (05/04/20 08:03 PM)

#10669 - 05/08/20 05:29 PM Re: Continuing email domination by Mistress Ayn [Re: John]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
And if I recall, you were up all night because you administered it at 11pm. I had a good laugh over that. you have certainly been entertaining, pet

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27298 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Madam Mysteria