Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#10517 - 04/29/20 09:04 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: ]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By jackmehoff
You should want to be the first person to session before a lot of other filthy slaves contaminate the play space. Be the first in there.

I'm not going to comment on the rest of this post because clearly there is no point. But I have to wonder who you are seeing/ where you are sessioning that the play space would be contaminated after " filthy slaves" had been there.

#10532 - 04/30/20 09:07 AM Asking again [Re: ]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Please cart your paranoia and politicizing of this refuge back to Off Topic where it belongs.

#10533 - 04/30/20 09:25 AM Re: Asking again [Re: future pet]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Agreed.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10534 - 04/30/20 09:29 AM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: ]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Please don't keep making this into a political conversation. Board rules state that political topics should be contained to off topic. If you continue down this path it will either cause the entire topic to be moved to politics or get your replies removed. Play by the rules, please. You have been warned.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10535 - 04/30/20 10:19 AM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Mistress Ayn, Thank you.

#10540 - 04/30/20 06:26 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
DeadEyeDick Online   content

Loc: flyover Land
Mistress Ayn, Looks like one warning was all it took.

#10549 - 05/02/20 03:08 AM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistressnumber1 Offline

Occasional

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
As others have said, I believe this is a personal choice between the Domme and the client(s) that wish to see her. A Domme in NYC is likely to sit on the sidelines longer than one in a less affected area.

Going forward I will probably have some additional screening requirements and will likely start out seeing people I have seen before. We are in a bit of a social experiment in Georgia - being among the last to shut down and the first to re-open. It will be interesting to see what unfolds over the next few weeks.

I agree. A Mistress's geographical location certainly factors into a responsible time to resume live sessions.

#10564 - 05/03/20 03:05 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistressnumber1]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

In one of my session breaks I didn’t have one from 1978 or ‘79 until around 1984. I began again that year because I felt the need and continued until ‘87 or ‘88. When I returned the world - especially NYC - was involved in the AIDS epidemic.

Suffice it to say that the wide open BDSM, fetish, role play sessions of the ‘70s were over and their was far more caution in terms of sensuality. Possible arrests? Of course. But the big thing was the disease. Unless the Mistress knew you very well the best you could hope for might be breast or foot/leg worship, if that. And, at least for me, when I returned I went back to someone I knew, Mistress Belle de Jour, who by that point had a major dungeon and recommended a Mistress or two to see based on knowing my likes/dislikes, and the ladies who she trusted, one being a niece, Mistress Gloria, and the other the legendary Mistress Ava Taurel, who just began practicing as a domina before going on her own.

Of course I’m a lot older now. The last few days, with some inspiration from this site, I’m ready to session again. But... thinking with my other head, the one on my shoulders, when I do session live & in person, I’m doing with someone who I know and respect who I’m sure will be taking every precaution imaginable. But I’m going to wait until late summer at the earliest. Again, as I always say, just my 2 cents.

#10583 - 05/04/20 01:45 AM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistressnumber1]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I would not go to any of those. But a session is less dangerous. You meet only one person. But I would prefer a hotel to a dungeon.

#10620 - 05/05/20 12:41 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistressnumber1]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Great topic. I have Mistress friends in the Midwest and West, who's Dungeon doors are wide open. It only goes to show; "You can't keep a good Domme down."

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Domina M, midlet, Chi61, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Kallcarrty, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, international, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, denali, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, TheDriver, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30861 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot