Sara Lips Wrestling
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#10467 - 04/28/20 03:06 PM Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions?
Mistressnumber1 Offline

Occasional

Several States are reopening. Some are allowing tattoo parlors, and nail-beauty salons to reopen. In some areas of the country, restaurants and other businesses are open and booming.

#10468 - 04/28/20 03:14 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistressnumber1]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

This is so not my business, especially as a longtime submissive, but... no I fear. If I were still active I’d wait to schedule a session in a month or more. Putting politics aside - which is VERY difficult for me - I’d wait to see if a reopening in your city or state after a month or more results in plenty more infections. Since we don’t have tests... who knows?

#10480 - 04/28/20 10:13 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistressnumber1]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

We all have to make our own calculations about this. A Mistress with severe financial difficulties might choose to start sessioning earlier than a Mistress in a good position. A Mistress with a compromised immune system or an immunocompromised partner/roommate might understandably hold off longer. Someone with a strong sense of social responsibility will stay home longer than an idiot conspiracy theorist or someone selfish who only cares about herself. They've just started making antibody tests more widely available, which I'm sure will have some effect. You might soon see Mistresses slowly making themselves available for say, one client a week with those limited slots going to regulars and/or those able to show positive antibody tests.

I live in NYC, and will likely hold off for quite a while longer. My partner is currently experiencing mild symptoms, meaning I am likely an asymptomatic carrier and will have to wait 2 - 4 weeks for an accurate antibody test. I'm very bored and miss sessions terribly, but I also care about other people so it'll be a while before I'm back in the saddle. I'll make my decision on how to proceed once I have that test.

The situation and the science is still evolving -- who knows where we'll be in a month?

#10484 - 04/28/20 11:32 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: MayaMidnight]
TadShy Online   content

Originally Posted By MayaMidnight
We all have to make our own calculations about this. A Mistress with severe financial difficulties might choose to start sessioning earlier than a Mistress in a good position. A Mistress with a compromised immune system or an immunocompromised partner/roommate might understandably hold off longer. Someone with a strong sense of social responsibility will stay home longer than an idiot conspiracy theorist or someone selfish who only cares about herself. They've just started making antibody tests more widely available, which I'm sure will have some effect. You might soon see Mistresses slowly making themselves available for say, one client a week with those limited slots going to regulars and/or those able to show positive antibody tests.

I live in NYC, and will likely hold off for quite a while longer. My partner is currently experiencing mild symptoms, meaning I am likely an asymptomatic carrier and will have to wait 2 - 4 weeks for an accurate antibody test. I'm very bored and miss sessions terribly, but I also care about other people so it'll be a while before I'm back in the saddle. I'll make my decision on how to proceed once I have that test.

The situation and the science is still evolving -- who knows where we'll be in a month?

+1

#10495 - 04/29/20 08:45 AM Please [Re: ]
future pet Offline
Artisan

These are vital, deeply personal decisions affecting not just the person who makes the decision but the people around them. It's not an invitation to spew political invective. For if political invective could kill the virus, we'd have seen that by now.

#10499 - 04/29/20 11:06 AM Re: Please [Re: ]
future pet Offline
Artisan

As you wish, but this isn't maxfisch. There's a moderator. You can share your disdain for Bill Gates and anyone else who bothers you in Off Topic.

#10506 - 04/29/20 01:18 PM Nope. [Re: Mistressnumber1]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I'm going out as little as possible until Dr. Fauci says it is safe to resume normal life and then I will wait a little more time.

I do not trust the current government to look out for anyone's safety.

Edited by Soapy (04/29/20 05:56 PM)

#10507 - 04/29/20 01:35 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: junglebeast]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By junglebeast
This is so not my business, especially as a longtime submissive, but... no I fear. If I were still active I’d wait to schedule a session in a month or more. Putting politics aside - which is VERY difficult for me - I’d wait to see if a reopening in your city or state after a month or more results in plenty more infections. Since we don’t have tests... who knows?

It is a life & society threatening epidemic.

It shouldn't be a political issue. It was made into a political issue by people looking to dodge facing inconvenient truths.

You shouldn't have to apologize for saying that you do not trust the people making decisions when it is abundantly clear those people are not to be trusted.

You shouldn't feel like you have to be silent about your concerns because other people polticized a non-political issue.

#10512 - 04/29/20 03:42 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistressnumber1]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
As others have said, I believe this is a personal choice between the Domme and the client(s) that wish to see her. A Domme in NYC is likely to sit on the sidelines longer than one in a less affected area.

Going forward I will probably have some additional screening requirements and will likely start out seeing people I have seen before. We are in a bit of a social experiment in Georgia - being among the last to shut down and the first to re-open. It will be interesting to see what unfolds over the next few weeks.

Oddly enough I have had 3 clients in the healthcare profession that have contacted me about sessioning in May. I think we are all ready to blow off some steam.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10514 - 04/29/20 04:48 PM Re: Now that States are Reopening is it Time for Mistresses to begin Live Sessions? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Quote:
I think we are all ready to blow off some steam.

YES! It took a while to get there, but it's there now. A certain kind of session that restates the facts.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27141 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling