Even though I’m all but retired from sessions staying at home most of the time is driving me nuts... even though I moved to Florida a couple of years ago and lucky to have a pool. I’m getting horny like it’s 1999 or so. (LOL!) I’ve cammed with a couple of switchable female bodybuilders since my longtime Mistress has been AWOL for a month working on her vanilla business.

So, I have reminisced here about some of my Dominas and my adventures from years gone by, but some may have been too graphic. And, I’m hesitant to mention names because I get a tendency to get a bit too... let’s say descriptive. (Although everyone here has allowed me to reminisce which I am grateful.)

But in the past week or so I’ve found a creative outlet for my kinky horniness. I wrote a short story, fiction but inspired by Marilyn Monroe with a current female bodybuilder I know and a lover of mine who passed away a few years ago that dabbled in massage, wrestling and domination. I wrote the piece and had the bodybuilder read it, since the main character was a bodybuilder. She loved it. The story actually helped me break writer’s block I have on a non-fiction book I’m writing that has nothing to do with kink. (I didn’t get paid, it was done just for the love of doing it.)

I posted it on Saradas.org, a female bodybuilding site that actually has a fiction section in it. I posted Part 1 yesterday, Part 2 today and the Finale will be posted Wednesday. The main character is sweet, but also a businesswoman, assertive and physically intimidating. It’s called “Just For a Cup of Coffee.” I’m not sure if you have to join the site to read this but here’s the link. Let me know what you think.

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=654260.msg2404764#msg2404764

Edited by junglebeast (04/28/20 03:00 PM)