Mistress Lynn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#10367 - 04/15/20 08:55 AM Total WTF moments in public
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
So, I live in Maryland and I see Dommes when I travel only. Used to live closer to DC but now closer to Baltimore and there is not much here. So is that the reason I only see when I travel? NO.
Back in early 2000s my wife and I were driving back from Annapolis. We stop to get gas and my wife says she wants to go into the CVS to grab something. We both go in and she gets what she needs and we get in line. The person ahead of us is a Domme I saw just two weeks earlier. We made eye contact and I almost died. That last session included her makeshift Glory Hole where I was made to service others. Now she is looking at my wife. Nothing happened but what are the odds. My heart was racing.
Fast forward a few months. Wife and I head to BWI airport. We get to our gate and I go to the bathroom. I head to the gate and I see my wife chatting it up with a blonde female who happens to be a different Domme I had seen several times including recently. I am like WTF, dying inside. Of course nothing happened but what are the odds.
At that point I decided to play outside of my backyard.
BTW, I did see both those Dommes again but never anyone else.

#10370 - 04/15/20 11:07 AM Re: Total WTF moments in public [Re: Jiminhales]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

Those are really freaky coincidences. That would almost make me start to believe in conspiracy theories.

#10373 - 04/15/20 11:51 AM Re: Total WTF moments in public [Re: Jiminhales]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
That’s crazy. I would have been freaking out if either of those things had happened to me. I’ve never had anything like that happen to me but I did have a couple of occasions where someone I knew recognized me in a place I wasn’t expected to be on the way to or from a session. One time I just made up a quick shopping excuse and the other was the person approached me after the fact and I denied it was me. I’m not sure it was believed or not but that was the end of it.

#10375 - 04/15/20 11:59 AM Re: Total WTF moments in public [Re: Zingish]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Jiminhales, those are very freaky occurrences. I've had a couple but none involving my significant other. The first one I told on another thread, but here goes. In the mid '80s I would see Mistress Lissette, based in the Village, who was mature, petite with long blondish hair and very busty. At the time I worked on W. 18th or 19th Street off of Sixth Avenue. Walking back from lunch one day I saw this gorgeous creature walking towards me. Her hair was in a long braided pigtail off her shoulder. She was wearing sunglasses, a long skirt, boots, wearing a sports jacket and dress shirt that was snug and emphasized her cleavage. I looked again and did a double-take and realized it was Mistress Lissette. I almost smiled. I called her after work and asked if she was near W. 18th Street that day, and what she wore. After a long silence she said, "Don't ever, EVER SAY HELLO TO ME IF YOU SEE ME ON THE STREET, OR I'LL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!"

Now for the opposite reaction, in the late '90s in my old Brooklyn neighborhood I went to a local pastry shop on a Sunday morning I've known for decades. As the order was being processed I saw another Mistress I was then seeing occasionally who was based in Queens. She was walking her dog across the street. I got aroused at the coincidence so I walked down my side of the street, crossed to her side and started walking towards her. She grinned. I said, "What a nice dog! May I pet him?" She said something to the effect, "He's a better dog than you. He stays on his leash." LOL! I got in touch a few days later. She told me she was apartment sitting nearby and said, "I should have ordered you to kneel down right there and kiss my feet."

Maybe I should have. Soon after we began a series of sessions on very early Sunday mornings where we played a bit on the Brooklyn waterfront. Those were the days.

#10376 - 04/15/20 12:25 PM Re: Total WTF moments in public [Re: buffalo]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Not to mention the time I went to a strip bar with a buddy. I tend to be low key at these places just drinking a few beers and watching. One girl really floated my boat and my buddy bought me a lap dance. I ended up getting 3 more and somehow there ended up being an “accident”. She knew but luckily wearing jeans no one else did.
That weekend wife and kids go to Orioles game. 47k seats in that stadium, 81 games a year and who sits directly in front of me. Eye contact was made and I must have had the look of total fright.
Son of a bitch. Are you kidding me?
Again nothing happened. If I had the guts I could write a book on things like that have happened to me.

#10395 - 04/19/20 06:55 AM Re: Total WTF moments in public [Re: Jiminhales]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Those are all some seriously crazy coincidences. Of all the places someone can be in the world at any given time, for everything to line up like - that is just uncanny.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27131 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas