DTLA Dominas
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#10386 - 04/17/20 09:43 AM What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over?
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Fantasizing about my Mistress in the middle of the night made me think about this question: What over-the-top session do you want to try with a favorite sub (or Domina) when the pandemic is over and it is absolutely safe to session?

I'll start. I got back together with my longtime Mistress four or five years ago. Gradually she convinced me to be taken by her with a butt plug. (I was never an anal guy before.) I experienced GS for the first time. Then she made me gag, first my plunging her fingers down my throat and, later, worshiping her strap on. All of this was very kinky given my "maturity." During the last few times she did that the Mistress, seeing I was aroused, suggested I worship the real thing with a glory hole, servicing a sub or two of hers, while she takes me from behind with a larger butt plug. (Of course protection would be involved.) I'm in such a frustrated erotic state now I might consider it.

What future adventures are you considering after this is over?

#10387 - 04/18/20 04:46 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
Maybe, i'll ask for another double domme session....

2 years ago, i had my 1st experience as my mistress suggested me to give it a try with a colleague/friend of her. It was an intensive time being at the mercy of two leather clad women for 2 hours. Afterwards, we had a nice chit chat while finishing of a bottle of sparkling wine i provided.

Last year, she gave me the opportunity being the first slave ever for her roommate, who was thinking about entering the business (and did afterwards). So, she was learning the ropes and i was the test dummy for her friend. That was a very different setting as i wasn't in focus, only an object to be tied, beaten or otherwise humilated in front of her friend.

Now, i am dreaming of my mistress joining forces with my first ever dominatrix. As they are very close friends as well, this could be arranged, if this awful time is over. Maybe next year or so...

#10389 - 04/18/20 08:54 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
langerr Online   content
Regular

#10391 - 04/18/20 06:19 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
Awillingstudent Online   content
Artisan

I would love to be drenched in spit (with a fair amount of “digging deep”) with four plus Dommes. Seems a little unsafe in our current situation; if only I had access to a Way Back Machine, and the balls to speak up back then.

#10405 - 04/20/20 10:14 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

I have served Double Dommes as a GS receptacle several times. My fantasy would be to serve as a "party toilet" for a group of four or five Dommes (GS only). If alcohol flowed freely in a party atmosphere, there would be plenty of demand for service.

#10407 - 04/20/20 12:21 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Zingish]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Zingish, you got my imagination going and reminded me of something. My Mistress knows I'm an exhibitionist (in session), a stripper sometimes, and I told her about previous adventures years ago being used by head Mistresses to train newbies. In the middle of sessions she has always said, "I'm going to bring my girlfriends over, have you strip and be used like the slut you are." What she has in mind is having her and four friends use my mouth, ass, cock and hands all at the same time while I'm spread eagle.

Now THAT'S something for me to ponder during this quarantine. (And if I do it, but don't survive the experience with the ladies, rest assured I'll go with a smile on my face. LOL!)

#10408 - 04/21/20 10:46 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

That's a great kinky scenario, jb. In a somewhat similar vein, I have had fantasies about my Mistress inviting her vanilla girfriends over to use my naked body in any perverted way that they desire. Huge turn-on.

#10411 - 04/21/20 01:10 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Zingish]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

My sessions are all already objectively over the top and horrible, so yes, more of those! lol

po

#10415 - 04/21/20 07:02 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

24 hours at Studio Avalon/Residenz Avalon with Mistress Bella Lugosi.

#10516 - 04/29/20 08:57 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Poester]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By Poester
My sessions are all already objectively over the top and horrible, so yes, more of those! lol

po

Ha! I think for me it would be some kind of scene/session with consensual non-consent.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, Soapy, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26842 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn