by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#9949 - 03/26/20 01:24 AM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

#Bonus Thigh Boots & Ballbusting. This is a bonus for those still with me. The most popular category for Mistress Varla is undoubtedly ball busting. The best place to find these clips her store Crush Kill Destroy. This list would have been incomplete without a clip with her most frequent partner for these clips, video slave M. He is a veteran ballbusting masochist video slave, appearing also in clips with Domina Nyx, Elena de Lucca and SpikeySteps. Without question there is a TopTen in Miss Varla’s videos with him and I will mention only the must see clips: Relentless nut busting; Cough up your nuts; Take every kick; Bouncing his balls all over the room; Not your average bb; BB turned punishment; Your balls for my ass and Your balls are in serious trouble. His resilience makes him a good partner for longer clips where Mistress Varla can display the full range of her abilities. This shorter but intense clip gives a good insight into their work together. Varla drops him many times but he has true grit and always recovers.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1170414178995265537

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1170415522883756034

#9967 - 03/27/20 03:21 AM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

#Epilogue I will end this thread with 2 answers. What about foot worship, boot worship, gagging, nipple torture, electric play, strap on? Mistress Varla has hundreds of outstanding clips. This was a Top Ten not a Life Achievement Award. She is too young for that and I hope her best videos are still ahead. I did my best and this was a personal preference list. Was this thread revealing too much? Mistress Varla is discreet and so am I. Every piece of information revealed here not in the first person already exists on the internet. Mistress Varla gave me permission in principle to make a Top Ten but the content was a surprise for her too. I hope she has read it all, but I do not know that.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1170769353387757568

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1170769845002149888

This concludes this Top Ten but as promised I will continue with other clip reviews in the future. For the time let me respond the question there. Has she read it? I think she read a few and particularly liked memories about old ones. I do not think she read it all which she did not mention to spare my feelings.

#10001 - 03/28/20 02:32 PM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

#Intermezzo. Before moving on I guess I should address why I posted an old list instead of building a new one. After all as my previous posts indicate there are plenty of candidates. What gave me the idea to create the list in the first place was that the Clips4sale excerpts automatically generated for a sale are so short and unrepresentative that I thought I could do better, which I tried. The problem is that the editing involved is very time consuming, each of the original reviews took about two hours just for editing, and this is why for the time being I will stay with preexisting reviews.

#10060 - 03/30/20 03:04 AM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

5 Missing Gems

Without any doubt my most well received tweets were about Mistress Varla Top Ten clips. This time the subject is not the best well known clips but some others, every bit as good, which somehow got lost. They prove that while quality matters chance is every bit as important. Under the right circumstances each one of these videos could have been and deserved to be as well-known as the first group but for reasons of timing or placement or just accidents they did not make it.

#1 Cock and ball brutality This is the most extreme clip Mistress Varla did at Rapture, and possibly her most extreme CBT video. By the time she made it she had already mastered the art of ball busting, made many clips with it, and had partners for it. This was not an accident. In her first years she researched and experimented a lot on the subject. Practice makes perfect. But this was something new. She put some thought to it, described it and searched for a video slave for it. You can see him in the clip. Running for seven minutes this was a short video but dense and full of content, not the typical Rapture video. There is a little bit of everything in it, weights, fire, cock torture, vice, rat traps, whipping, vampire gloves and cock and ball crushing. Here comes the best part, and it is about the present not the past. Similarly to the way she made this clip, Mistress Varla is looking for video slaves for new ball busting videos she will make in 2020. If you dreamed of being in one of her clips this is your chance.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1209713334934818817

#10090 - 03/30/20 11:56 PM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

#2 Varla’s longest caning. Running for almost thirteen minutes this is indeed Mistress Varla’s longest and one of her best caning videos. There are a lot of things I know about it, I know the characters, the director, where it was shot and within a few months when. What I do not know is its name. A few years ago it existed at Club Dom but its name and participants were lost. Her partner is video slave T, a favorite partner there, a hard masochist featured in many of the best Club Dom videos. The last minute of Bam there go your nuts another video they shot together might be reason enough to use Club Dom’s 50% off March Madness Special. In most of her sessions and videos Mistress Varla is warm and personable even when she is violent but Lady Cheyenne likes her mistresses cold and severe, which makes for more dramatic videos, and her influence shows in this clip.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1210288370557050886

#10163 - 04/01/20 02:50 PM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

#3 Femdom Fight Club Beatdowns are one of my favorite categories of Mistress Varla’s videos. While fewer in number they are present throughout the years and their high quality compensates for their quantity. Petite and dynamic Mistress Varla is exquisite in them. Made at Rapture this is the first of her videos in this category I saw and to my mind as good as most of the following ones. It runs for about 8 minutes and is made more attractive because of the stoicism of the sub who does not run and does not hide. What stands up in this video is the enthusiasm Mistress Varla brings to these activities. There are lots of series of punches to the belly, many imaginative kicks, balls assaults from every possible angle and this is as fun to watch as it was probably to make. This first clip was followed by many others at Rapture, SheFights, Mistress Varla’s own Crush, Kick Destroy, culminating with the Varlacized series. I can personally attest to her continued interest in MMA and boxing, and that she packs a punch to this day.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1211519114906394625

#10195 - 04/02/20 02:52 PM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

#4 Varla’s sensual domination This is a rare and special video. Without question it is sexy and erotic but there is much more to it. How often have you seen nostalgic mistresses saying this is my baby domme picture? To me this is Mistress Varla’s baby domme video. The first impression is that this is a Rapture video rather than a Mistress Varla video. She made a lot of sensual videos but they have a different look and feel, this one is unique. She always looks like an expert. Here she is an expert baby domme. Competent and confident as always here she experiments and uses some moves rarely seen in future clips. What about the lucky slave? My bet is that the mystery hooded man is a younger, more cautious twofeetunder, more into NT, having the best day of his life. A general note about Rapture videos is that they did have a distinct feel. They were closer to real sessions than to planned and directed clips. They were less specialized, rather than fitting one or two categories there was a little bit of everything in each.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1211882210678255616

This one deserves multiple links but I have problems choosing

#10218 - 04/03/20 03:29 PM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

#5 Extreme Ballbusting torture I saved the best for last. This is one of the best clips in my collection. Mistress Varla and Domina Nyx had many things in common. NY mistresses at the top of their eco-systems with legitimate claims to being the best ball buster at the time. They shared video slaves and even personal slaves but they shot together only once, and the clips did not end in either of their studios. These are mistresses who always steal the show when shooting with somebody else but this time they divide the attention. The context is that Domina Nyx shredded this slave front and back in a prequel shot a few days earlier and his unhealed scars intensified his pain in the corporal punishment. Another rare combination in this video is mixing whipping and ballbusting together. The result is a clip short and sweet where the slave swims in a world of pain. This raises the question for those wanting multiple hour sessions with many mistresses. Do you think you could last more than five minutes in this scene?

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1212095800832143366

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1212096365699973120

#10265 - 04/05/20 07:52 PM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

#Epilogue The theme of this tribute to Mistress Varla was high quality rare or unknown clips. In the same spirit I will add here some rarely seen pictures of her. What has to be kept in mind is that there are hundreds of excellent easy to find clips you can see first. The best place to go to find hundreds of her videos in pretty much every single category is her clip store Crush Kick Destroy https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33073/crush-kick-destroy. The second high quality place but with fewer clips of hers is Club Dom https://clubdom.com/tour/ . These places are the go to clip stores to find her best and better known videos. Only after finishing that you can consider the more esoteric places, either more neglected or where her presence is episodic, like Rapture, We love BB or Velvet Kick.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1212518808658857984

This was how the 5 Gems ended.

#10288 - 04/08/20 03:01 AM Re: Reviews of old favorite clips [Re: Komodo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

As I mentioned many times there are many alternative Top Ten lists I could build, but what about an alternative 5 Gems? Since these are exceptions, by definition it is more difficult to build. While I do not intend to do it for the time being, I found two places where you can find material for another list like that. These are https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33414/crudelis-amator-ballbusting-fetish and https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/34871/school-for-sexual-deviants. For those complaining that the clips and pics are old this is a recent picture of mistress Varla.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1247796086585954305

Edited by Komodo (04/08/20 03:02 AM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, Cheyenne, Protons1, tosser, Domina_Felicity_Hart, international, Bruce88, langerr, Soapy, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, HenryB, Felix, denali, furfan, broom, ingridguerci94, Chi61, cbtlover, TheDriver, midlet, bane, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, cbot, WestAugust, palmer, HellionCobRoller, painslut, marstoy, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31915 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina