04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#971 - 02/07/16 05:59 PM interesting browsing . . . rapier sessions . . .
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

had some more free time this weekend that usual and spent a bit browsing some websites or pages or clips . . .

One domme lists on her interests page r*pe . . .

One domme has clips of what might have been bi . . . pegging with no condom . . . perhaps imagining things . . .

If and when I am in Southern Cal again, I will have to find out from the domme is r*pe means r*pe with a knife or r*pe means whipping till you submit!

To me the domme who does rpe actually looks quite nice and perhaps nicer than she sounds, at least when out of session . . .

#973 - 02/08/16 03:55 AM Re: interesting browsing . . . rapier sessions . . . [Re: ztrade]
LAsub Offline

I live in Southern California and would love to session with her. Please post the url and we will both know.

#982 - 02/10/16 11:12 AM Re: interesting browsing . . . rapier sessions . . . [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I would guess that most ProDommes have all done fantasy rape scenes at some point. It's not an uncommon request. Of course, it's all negotiated an consensual.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#985 - 02/11/16 12:54 AM Re: interesting browsing . . . rapier sessions . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I had not heard or thought much of these prior to a few days ago.

So, would the session tend to include a knife or firearm, and what I assume to be seemingly non-consensual male on male rape after some kind of wrestling or over-powering or threats?

In fantasy rape scenes, how have dommes tended to handle the question of cndms, if I may ask?

#989 - 02/11/16 08:49 AM Re: interesting browsing . . . rapier sessions . . . [Re: ztrade]

Veteran

I wasn't talking about male on male fantasy rape scenes - and didn't know you were either. I don't do those and have only been asked about it a handful of times over the years. The predominant fantasy is rape fantasy by a Domme for group of Dommes. Typically the misogynist sub is lured into bondage by his own arrogance/libido, then the scene begins.

#1002 - 02/12/16 09:38 AM Re: interesting browsing . . . rapier sessions . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Oh, how interesting . . .

when I read of a rape or forced rape, then, I assume it would be male to male . . . I did not even think of a group of dommes raping the guy!

Also, I kind of figured that there were dozens of rape scenes with only one domme in the session that just happened anyway . . . when the guy or the domme was very tired or bored with caning and whipping him, and when the domme desired to show her dominance and the guy was not in a mood to protest. Without mentioning any names in particular, there are some clips out there of certain passionate dommes who do cane and whip and also use the strap on . . . and I would make the guess that several of such dommes uses the strap-on without pre-arrangement having been made beforehand in the session . . . I think there is even a clip of most of a session out there that shows this . . .

z

Edited by ztrade (02/12/16 09:46 AM)

#1005 - 02/12/16 12:13 PM Re: interesting browsing . . . rapier sessions . . . [Re: ztrade]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

The first time I ever heard of a rape session was in the 1970s and involves my third session. The first two were with Belle de Jour in Manhattan, just role play. The third was with a Mistress who worked out of her apt. and she advertised in Screw magazine that type of scene. My 21 year old self thought it meant that I would be put in light bondage, get an erection, and she would get on top of me and use my erection to pleasure herself.

Well... no. There was some light bondage but she used a small butt plug on me which made me feel like I was going to have a movement. It was very disconcerting. It took at least 35 years to be "taken" in that way again! (LOL)

#1027 - 02/16/16 10:26 AM Re: interesting browsing . . . rapier sessions . . . [Re: junglepet]

Veteran

That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read - you men . . . The ideas you get in your heads sometimes.

#1028 - 02/16/16 12:01 PM Re: interesting browsing . . . rapier sessions . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Yes Mistress... both "heads." lol!

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34492 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon