Goddess Gia Peccato
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#10271 - 04/06/20 10:44 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

Chastity is now a life-style choice for me, with Mistress Ayn as my Keyholder. It started out as a fantasy - a 2-week trial - and just evolved. During a rare necessity for me to be out of my cage for two days, i felt odd and uncomfortable. The cage is a part of me. Even though my Keyholder exerts Her control long distance and i have a key for maintenance and emergencies, there is no interest in letting myself out of chastity and disobeying my Keyholder. It is a wonderful reminder throughout the day when i feel the cage and i smile, knowing that this is now my life and it is special. Thamnk You, Mistress Ayn, for this "indefinite chastity" experience.

#10331 - 04/12/20 02:10 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: DommeLynx]
BiSlaveBoy Offline
Occasional

Your directness is so overpowering. Would you allow me to pledge my long-term chastity to you? I have been seeking a mistress who would demand chastity. You can check my compliance every day. Devotion is my middle name. Let me know how I can inform you I been obedient!

#10413 - 04/21/20 05:48 PM Re: 2 out of 3 [Re: future pet]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By future pet
Love it and hate it.

I just experienced chastity, I guess technically for the second time. Albeit on a very short term basis. As opposed to the first time, this time it was required I tease myself and I have come to the same conclusion - love it and hate it.

Originally Posted By future pet

I love the idea of chastity. That intimate secret between 2 people. Themindfuck of it

It does seem to be a mindfuck and I love the mental just as much as the physical. It also really enforces that feeling of submission. Your pleasure is owned/controlled by someone else, and you're completely at their mercy.

#10708 - 05/12/20 01:06 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
In theory, I like it. In practice, I find that men usually aren't very fun to play with. Most are looking for tops, not Dommes. I'm not a chastity top.

#10716 - 05/12/20 06:04 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Whats the difference between a top and a domme?

#10721 - 05/13/20 12:23 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By AssSniffer1999
Whats the difference between a top and a domme?

Simple answer: Dominance is about control and topping is about providing sensation. They often go together but are not mutually inclusive.

Detailed answer: https://bdsmlog.mistresstissa.com/position-role-and-fetishism/

#11326 - 07/05/20 01:42 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

Trying to identify NEW next steps for long-term chastity.

i have been in chastity for so long that i no longer count the days, months or ... to celebrate this feat. Rather, i am in "indefinite chastity," a term my Keyholder - Mistress Ayn - prefers.

Every day i am in chastity, it is - as i mentioned earlier in this thread - simply a part of me, my life. i never ask permission to take the cage off unless extreme circumstances require it. i visit my physician, work, play, exercise, relax, everything while in chastity.

So, how to make it more exciting and not routine? Well, the cage broke so i was without a chastity cage until a new one could be ordered. That truly felt weird. Mistress Ayn ordered me to purchase a pink cage - of course - but with sparkles. It is truly humiliating. As an aside, Holy Trainer's new version 4 chastity cage is excellent. New, stronger design, more comfortable, good for long-term wear!

Finally, i asked Mistress Ayn is i could purchase a new chastity cage - a smaller size. i am wearing it this weekend - July 4th to celebrate my non-independence (Mistress Ayn's idea of course). It is even more restrictive, making any erection nearly impossible.

Even after a long time in chastity, there can be a new way for my Mistress to exert Her control over me as my Keyholder.

#11328 - 07/05/20 05:30 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: slave boy jaime]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

It is wonderful to be kept chaste to a Mistress. For me sometimes it is locked and the rest of the time, for the last 18 months, I am 24 X 7 in "Mental Chastity" to my Mistress. She permanently owns me, has carved Her mark into my leg with a scalpel and refreshed it many times, and has taken permanent possession of that part of me. It is now Hers. I am NEVER allowed to bring pleasure to myself except through ordered tease and denial. Honestly, I would not want it any other way. I am Her slave and She is my Goddess.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27298 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Isadora