by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#10165 - 04/01/20 05:14 PM Something Weird Stories
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

When I was first starting out in 2006 at Rebecca's Hidden Chamber, a way for them to gauge whether you would last is if you could endure sessions with regular clients whose predilections were... unusual. There was a guy into having his teeth pulled (fine by me!), a guy who wanted you to watch him put his dick in a vacuum hose (no judgment), a guy who wanted a stiletto in his urethra (uhhh... he seems to really enjoy it), etc, etc. The list goes on.

One of the weirdest things I've ever seen and will never forget is a session with a cross dresser who said he wanted to give me a "show". What did I know, right? Oh! A show! Okay, she'll do a sexy dance, I'll slap her ass-- whatever. Well, after she picked out several outfits and decided on one (finally), she took out a Nerf football. Hmmm... I said, what do you use that for? She took the ball, bent over, and shoved the entire thing (quite easily, I might add) in her ass. She bent over on the floor and said, "You wanna see?!" Still very confused, enthusiastically I said, "Yes! Show me!" The football shot right out of her ass and hit the ceiling! I have never seen anything like that before or since.

That is my Something Weird story. If you have one, tell it below:)

xoxo.

#10166 - 04/01/20 05:30 PM Re: Something Weird Stories [Re: Mme Veronica]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Well that's good news. My friend... um... puture fet.... has been looking everywhere for my... for his - HIS nerf ball. If you could give it to me, I'll make sure he gets it back.

#10167 - 04/01/20 05:54 PM Re: Something Weird Stories [Re: future pet]
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

Wow, you and your friend have suspiciously similar names!

Unfortunately, I did not get to keep the football. sick

#10168 - 04/01/20 05:54 PM Re: Something Weird Stories [Re: Mme Veronica]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By Mme Veronica
Still very confused, enthusiastically I said, "Yes! Show me!" The football shot right out of her ass and hit the ceiling! I have never seen anything like that before or since.

Yes, that is truly out there.

#10169 - 04/01/20 05:56 PM Re: Something Weird Stories [Re: Mme Veronica]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

guy who wanted you to watch him put his dick in a vacuum hose (no judgment)

In my dotcom days I had a coworker who used to like to tell a story about a guy, Richard Hose, who embraced it and insisted on being called "Dick". Dick Hose.

I wonder ....

#10170 - 04/01/20 06:52 PM Re: Something Weird Stories [Re: Soapy]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Mme Veronica, here's my weird story and it's about a Domina/bodybuilder.

She would travel to NYC once a year or, on business, I'd see her on the West Coast. I had sessions with her for five years until she retired. I helped her with her website a bit, we would exchange emails and talk regularly on the phone, and she was probably the most dominant Domina I've ever met. She got me into the deepest subspace.

We are the same age and about a year before she retired I had a session on the West Coast in my hotel room. It was the whole "Tarzan/Amazon Queen" thing with leg scissors, spanking and body worship. Specifically me being used to pleasure her orally. Well, at the middle of this particular session she said, "I want you to shave me." Shocked I said, "What?" And she ordered me to remove her thong. She had her razor and cream and said, "Do it." I stammered and said, "I've never done that before." She quietly, but firmly said to me, "I trust you."

I said, "Okay, but I'm going to do it like my Italian barber who has shaved my face." I got a hot towel, warmed the area, put on the cream and oh-so-carefully shaved her. Then I got another towel and cleaned or the excess cream, hair, etc. and patted her dry. She was pleased, content. And ordered me to pleasure her once again.

After she retired we spoke and I asked her why. She said, "I knew I was going to leave [the scene] and enter a long-term relationship, and this was the beginning of the transition."

Looking back I feel honored she trusted me. But at the time... I had no idea what was going on. I guess she was complimenting me in an unusual way.

#10171 - 04/01/20 07:01 PM Re: Something Weird Stories [Re: junglebeast]
langerr Online   content
Regular

I bet you were pondering if "this was the beginning of the transition", what was the next step in that direction.

#10172 - 04/01/20 07:05 PM Re: Something Weird Stories [Re: langerr]
Addict

Originally Posted By langerr
I bet you were pondering if "this was the beginning of the transition", what was the next step in that direction.

LOL! The transition was really to move out of the scene (she did), get back to her own vanilla career (she did), and have a long term relationship with this guy (that ended rather quickly).

#10175 - 04/01/20 07:47 PM Re: Something Weird Stories [Re: junglebeast]
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

I knew these would go in a sexual direction.

You were very very lucky.

xoxo.

#10176 - 04/01/20 08:56 PM Re: Something Weird Stories [Re: Mme Veronica]
Addict

I knew these would go in a sexual direction.

You were very very lucky.

xoxo.

But of course, since males are involved. It is a true story. But as you can tell with many of my "adventures" I wasn't trained very well, from the beginning. Sure there was kink, spanking, light bondage, roleplay... but from the beginning there was always a "sexual direction." Sometimes I was a bystander. Other times I flirted and charmed my way into it. No matter the method or avenue, in your words I was "very, very lucky." LOL!

Be safe my friend.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (Chuck123, Moth to a Flame, Bruce88, tosser, Domina M, Soapy, TheDriver, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, furfan, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Boucheron, ztrade, nysubjack, spiderone23, Cheyenne, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, WestAugust, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Poester, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33395 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova