by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#10106 - 03/31/20 09:44 AM BDSM/kink in movies, TV, and music
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
The topic about clothing got me to thinking about this - what movies, tv shows, and/or music have you heard either overt references to BDSM, or innocent dialogue that screams kink to you? And I don't mean from entertainment that is about BDSM, like say 50 Shades of Gray. It's happened to me a lot, especially recently probably due to being cooped up with a lot of time.

I'll give an example. I recently was watching American Horror Story ( Apocalypse). During an episode people were not allowed to leave the confinement for various reasons. Two characters in authoritative positions are talking privately and one says to the other "It's strangely satisfying isnt it? Dispensing punishment. I love their faces. That STUPID, can't believe this is happening to me look they get. I'm not embarrassed to say it gives me a tingle."

A song on my playlist that makes me smirk whenever it comes on has these lyrics - "I like it when you take control even if you know that you don't own me, I'll let you play the role, I'll be your animal".

I'll laugh when I hear or see references that remind me of kink. If I'm around vanilla friends I sometimes get strange looks. wink But it seems like it is more prevalent than it used to be. Or maybe it's just my bored dirty mind. Ha!

Where do you hear/see kink in entertainment?

#10119 - 03/31/20 02:07 PM Re: BDSM/kink in movies, TV, and music [Re: Kneel4Her]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
It seems more prevalent now than ever. I heard the expression, "should have used a safeword" in something the other day. I recently binge watched Avenue 5 on HBO (I love Hugh Laurie and he doesn't disappoint in this). There seemed to be a BDSM reference around every corner. And the relationship with the ship owner and his personal assistant is overtly D/s.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10140 - 03/31/20 09:27 PM Billions [Re: Kneel4Her]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Paul Giamatti's Chuck Rhoades, rather than be blackmailed out of a run for AG because of his masochistic needs, fully acknowledges them publically in a beautifully written, beautifully acted speech.

#10141 - 04/01/20 12:36 AM Re: Billions [Re: future pet]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

In my book Billions is one of the best series ever on its artistic merits, and the BDSM theme appeared from the first episode from the first season. Wendy is my favorite character but there are many good characters and excellent actors.

#10154 - 04/01/20 08:49 AM Re: Billions [Re: future pet]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By future pet
Paul Giamatti's Chuck Rhoades, rather than be blackmailed out of a run for AG because of his masochistic needs, fully acknowledges them publically in a beautifully written, beautifully acted speech.

Thanks for sharing that! I have not seen this series, but after watching that clip I'm intrigued and it's going on mycwatch list

#10192 - 04/02/20 01:55 PM Re: BDSM/kink in movies, TV, and music [Re: Kneel4Her]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Catching up on back series of Seal Team and a line from the episode I watched last night .... “The them to tonight’s raid is BDSM”. grin

~AynsToy

#10196 - 04/02/20 03:03 PM Re: BDSM/kink in movies, TV, and music [Re: Kneel4Her]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I will confess to watching 3 episodes of Now Apocalypsee which was pretty bad. One of its plot elements involved a cam girl who developed an interest in domination and started doing sessions.

#10214 - 04/03/20 01:23 PM Re: BDSM/kink in movies, TV, and music [Re: The Thomas]
HappyHaptics Offline

Has anybody watched Bonding on Netflix? How are the portrayals?

#10215 - 04/03/20 02:52 PM Re: BDSM/kink in movies, TV, and music [Re: HappyHaptics]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I enjoyed Bonding. It took a lot of flack from the BDSM community, pro Dommes in particular, but it was meant to be entertaining not educational. And it was entertaining - at least to me. Hollywood seldom takes the time to get anyone's profession absolutely right. I have a friend that can't watch Billions because he constantly picks apart the financial nomenclature.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10231 - 04/03/20 09:09 PM Re: BDSM/kink in movies, TV, and music [Re: Kneel4Her]
international Online   content
Artisan

Ozark season 3 has recently been released by Netflix.
There is one of the best kicks to the balls I have seen in any main-stream movie...
Had to rewind it a few times :-)

Edited by international (04/03/20 09:09 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (EvedLeNashim, cbot, WestAugust, Protons1, langerr, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chi61, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, ChicagoSlicker, CelesteTaylor, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, Domina M, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, jadreg13, Browniepoints95, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31127 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato