by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#10072 - 03/30/20 02:34 PM Boredom
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I have noticed conversations on this forum heating up. Then yesterday My NiteFlirt line rang off the hook and clips started selling too. I would say people's' minds are starting think kink again.

What do you all think?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10073 - 03/30/20 03:10 PM Re: Boredom [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Yes yes yes! I thought I saw/ heard kink everywhere before. Now it's really dominating my mind. No pun laugh intended.

#10076 - 03/30/20 04:25 PM Re: Boredom [Re: Kneel4Her]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Mistress Ayn, what's got me back in was thinking I should sign off here a week or so ago and you, along with some other supportive people, said stay. I now have little filter on the posts I'm making or the subjects I'm bringing up.

To avoid the latest COVID-19 from NYC (I'm a native and just about all my family & friends live in the tri-state area) but live in Florida now. I happily recall memorable sessions before bedtime. Yes, it eases my anxiety. Of course in the AM I wake up super aroused, but at my age I'll take what I can get. (LOL!)

Also, getting email and text from my longtime Mistress when I didn't hear from her in three weeks or so after she said she wasn't feeling well has brightened my mood.

I think many Dominas and many subs will find online alternatives to keep them going until, finally, in person sessions can begin again.

#10088 - 03/30/20 09:40 PM Re: Boredom [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Grune Offline

I think that the extra sleep from less commuting, all of the projects in the house that I can actually complete, spending extra time with family, and being in PJs all day is starting to lose its luster.
The urges are starting to set in...kink, alcohol, sex, gambling are really starting to whisper in the quiet moments. Damn I wish this sourdough starter didn't take 7 days to mature!!!

#10108 - 03/31/20 12:56 PM Re: Boredom [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

Kinksters everywhere are climbing the walls looking for an outlet for their pent-up passions. Niteflirt, OF, IwantClips, etc are enjoying a huge uptick in business.

#10110 - 03/31/20 01:19 PM Re: Boredom [Re: Grune]

Veteran

Same here, Grune. Same here.

#10111 - 03/31/20 01:21 PM Re: Boredom [Re: Zingish]

Veteran

I am just now starting to hear from my NiteFlirt regulars. The biggest issue most people are having with this form of contact is the lack of privacy. I have had to get creative with some texting/email packages.

#10114 - 03/31/20 01:42 PM Re: Boredom [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I just signed up for NiteFlirt, driven entirely by not being able to session. Will be curious to hopefully give it a try. Any other good sites/recommendations for virtual sessions? Curious if folks do Skype type sessions also, seems like that would be an option. This is a totally new thing for me having only live sessioned before. So appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

#10115 - 03/31/20 01:49 PM Re: Boredom [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

As you are aware Mistress, it had already been a rather long period of time since our last session so I was already overdue for a visit, and then all of *this* happened which resulted in me having to postpone our upcoming session ... so I was already antsy even before.

As my demon twin and I were discussing earlier, it’s almost as if all of this quarantine and isolation has only added fuel to the kink fire. I believe it’s because thinking about kink gives us an escape from the reality of the situation we find ourselves in .... and so we think about it to escape for a while .... and of course, the more we think about it the more we want it. It’s a vicious cycle! wink

The worst part now seems to be the unknown of when this will all be over. If I knew when I’d be able to session again, that would at least give a definitive date to look forward to. It wouldn’t necessarily cut down on the anxiousness, but it would I think help alleviate some anxiety.

~AynsToy

#10116 - 03/31/20 01:56 PM Re: Boredom [Re: Chi61]

Veteran

Hi Chi61. Like you, for me live sessions are king. I have been on NiteFlirt for a number of years but mainly took calls there by appointment and mainly with subs I already knew. I did learn early on that a lot of people just want to chat about normal stuff, discuss their kinks, etc in a very casual way and I use NiteFlirt maily for that. I have a lower priced line set up for those type of calls.

The whole, "now grab your balls and hit them" is a bit awkward (I guess that is the word) for me, since I am accustomed to grabbing balls myself. But with the current limitations it's better than nothing. I do find it more realistic with cam so I can see what's happening and offer better direction.

I would suggest just sticking your toe in the water and make your first call an informal chat to get to know the person and see if you mesh. That will make it easier for both of you to proceed with real remote domination.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (Soapy, Domina M, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Bruce88, Chuck123, HenryB, Felix, denali, langerr, tosser, international, furfan, broom, ingridguerci94, Cheyenne, Chi61, cbtlover, TheDriver, midlet, bane, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, cbot, WestAugust, palmer, HellionCobRoller, painslut, marstoy, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31875 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria