In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#10161 - 04/01/20 01:08 PM Bingo [Re: Mistress Ayn]
future pet Offline
Artisan

I've never been into sissification. But I have been into forced femme for the last few years. I've got lots of pink stuff. But my device is metal. I just like the finality of metal. And you can run in it. Plastics and resins - which can be pigmented - are more prone to pinching and grabbing.

#10164 - 04/01/20 04:20 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Well I just figured if I’m going to be locked up may as well be a cool color clear, black or metal like. Then I’m thinking it’s probably more embarrassing to have my cock locked up regardless the color in the first place.

#10228 - 04/03/20 07:34 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: DommeLynx]
Meredithsrogue Offline

Chastity is a complex topic. If you plan to go into chastity I recommend a custom fitted metal device. Be patient as it may take a few adjustments -- I also recommend an oval base ring.

I've been in and out of long-term chastity for over 6 years. Once you have a properly fitted cage, I recommend getting a key holder. There are key holder programs like Chastikey if you don't know anyone to hold your key. I recommend having a pro Dom like Mistress Ayn holding your key. If you're going to play with Chastity for a few days it can be a game -- if you're serious then get a Key Holder if you can. It's always good to set parameters with someone you trust.

#10237 - 04/04/20 09:05 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Meredithsrogue]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Meredithsrogue
If you're going to play with Chastity for a few days it can be a game -- if you're serious then get a Key Holder if you can.

Very good point. I think some guys go into chastity and confuse long term chastity with a game. Long term chastity is not a game. It is something you settle into. It's a lifestyle - putting your orgasms and between the legs pleasure completely in the control of another.

And yes, the reasoning and motivations for making that decision are complex.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10247 - 04/04/20 07:39 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Meredithsrogue Offline

For me, Chastity isn't a game. I've committed to be in Chastity until I have chance to visit with a special friend which has been delayed by the pandemic -- however long it takes.

I look forward the each day of being locked and enjoy the painful nocturnal erections. Having a key holder is controlling my keys is perfect for me.

#10248 - 04/05/20 04:13 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Swordfish]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
Since about 6 month, i am in a kind of chastity - but without any device applied. It is by free will only; i have to ask my mistress (by message) to be allowed to give me a relief. She trusts me to follow her orders and i am happy to keep a little in touch with her during this awful time.

#10254 - 04/05/20 10:11 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Slv4u]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello slv4u. That is referred to as virtual chastity, which some subs and Mistresses actually find more satisfying. And that is real chastity, in my opinion, because it is based on the honor system, which means you really are doing it to comply with her wishes.

Many find it comforting to have this "link" or connection with someone. It helps them feel a part of something secret and that little bit of contact, especially during stressful times, can be a great solace.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10266 - 04/05/20 08:53 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Slv4u]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Yep, that definitely counts as chastity. In my "orgasm control" scenario, she had decision power over when/if/how I orgasmed, but we never used any kind of chastity device, she just knew I'd obey

#10267 - 04/06/20 05:21 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Many find it comforting to have this "link" or connection with someone. It helps them feel a part of something secret and that little bit of contact, especially during stressful times, can be a great solace.

Thank You very much for Your kind words!

This sums it up perfectly; it's a special bond to my owner, and i really feel lucky to be under such control by my mistress.

#10268 - 04/06/20 05:26 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Swordfish]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By Swordfish
[...] she just knew I'd obey

Yes! Trust is for me the most important point in an ongoing 'relation' between a top and a sub. i trust her and her skills during a session - and she knows i never would disobey her will. This makes it special.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
287 registered (CelesteTaylor, Bound ashtray Man, Cheyenne, langerr, Domina M, Bruce88, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, porkster, Soapy, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, cbtlover, ChicagoSlicker, international, Chi61, Slv4u, Dominions, DommeLynx, jadreg13, MayaMidnight, nysubjack, The Thomas, marstoy, denali, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, buffalo, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, tosser, Eastbabyhuey, llf, EvedLeNashim, bondagelover, Madam Jess, palmer, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, MsRoseWoods, Mistress UV, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, sheba322000, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, Boucheron, sellinggr, Komodo, TheDriver, mike04071, artiemus1, domtsub, gfred1, ztrade, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, midlet, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, Lady Bellatrix, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30184 Guests and 97 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato