Spoons

Posted by: AspX

Spoons - 08/15/21 09:43 PM

Don't think we need a deep philosophical discussion on this... Just a simple yea or nay...

Yea for me
Posted by: palmer

Re: Spoons - 08/15/21 11:09 PM

Or are you referring to the spoon theory?
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Spoons - 08/16/21 02:49 AM

OMG. I was thinking along the same lines, except on sporks. With the exception of the character in Toy Story 4, have they ever really served a meaningful purpose?

Re: Spoons - 08/16/21 11:10 AM

Sporks are the utensils of the gods!!!!

Forks, on the other hand, are the devil's pitchforks.

Re: Spoons - 08/16/21 11:14 AM

No.. I was referring to the utensil used within spoon theory, usually for scooping and eating but with many other uses (imo... After all, I am pro-spoon).

Re: Spoons - 08/16/21 11:16 AM

Well, of course, you use them... I mean I use forks when I have to. The question is whether spoons usage is a thumbs up or thumbs down activity.

Re: Spoons - 08/16/21 12:11 PM

LOL. Have you ever eaten a salad or soup with a spork? If you have and actually enjoyed it, you just may be a masochist. ;-)

Re: Spoons - 08/16/21 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
LOL. Have you ever eaten a salad or soup with a spork? If you have and actually enjoyed it, you just may be a masochist. ;-)

A) Yes I have and did enjoy it but salad is not in my food vocabulary and soup is definitely better with a spoon

2) You may have given me my next incredibly important topic to post here... "You just may be a masochist if..." Look for it on a station near you very soon

Re: Spoons - 08/17/21 03:58 AM

I look forward to it. Sounds like a fun topic.
Posted by: Spark

Re: Spoons - 08/18/21 02:15 AM

Yea to the big wooden one across my ass

Re: Spoons - 08/18/21 02:28 AM

+1