Kinksters and Pets

Posted by: Cheyenne

Kinksters and Pets - 07/02/21 05:06 AM

What kind do you have? I've got a few dogs. I love outdoor cats. They are so cool and aloof. I'd have a few but there are too many predators, like bald eagles and coyotes in my neighborhood. So, what is your favorite critter to keep around?
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Kinksters and Pets - 07/02/21 07:08 AM

I have two cats. A friend found an abandoned litter. Something must have happened to the mother. I bottle raised them. Now they think I am their slave. But, at least they let me live in their apartment. laugh

Re: Kinksters and Pets - 07/02/21 08:41 AM

That is such a sweet story. LOL. I rented a house in West Palm Beach last winter. The neighborhood was full of spoiled, entitled stray cats. They were hilarious. Two of them showed up at my car one day and literally told me, in meow terms, that it was my job to feed them now. One of them would knock at the door if I was late. There were like an adorable cat mafia.
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Kinksters and Pets - 07/02/21 03:29 PM

I've got a 40 pound dog. He's from an accidental litter one of my customer's secretary was peddling on a business trip. He's a good little riding buddy. I'm on the road about half of the time. I wouldn't have planned it but wouldn't have it any other way now. His name is Boots. This fits because the woman offering me a puppy was wearing knee high leathers and a mini skirt. She could have asked me to take a vicious alligator and I would have said yes.

Re: Kinksters and Pets - 07/03/21 04:17 AM

I love that you named the dog Boots. This is such a sweet and funny story.
Posted by: ScoobyBelfast

Re: Kinksters and Pets - 07/14/21 02:30 AM

I've always been a dog guy. My girlfriend has indoor/outdoor cats. I didn't think I'd like them. But they are cool as fuck. It is much easier to take care of them than dogs too.