Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no?

Posted by: RudolfW

Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/07/21 09:52 PM

I've seen dommes advertise that they're fully vaccinated. What is the general expectation for clients? Is there any expectation, or just common sense of don't session if you feel sick?
Posted by: furfan

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/08/21 04:57 AM

Not just sessions. As long as there is still a significant amount of Covid circulating and I'm going to be close to anyone in a confined indoor space I'd want to know they have been vaccinated.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/08/21 06:48 AM

People have varying views on the vaccination and covid19, which would be better discussed in the off topic area. But as for doms requiring them, it wouldn't be surprising if some did. Whether it is a client or a dominatrix, they should make sessions that they are both comfortable with, regardless of the reason.
Posted by: need to serve

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/15/21 09:28 AM

I think that both Dommes and subs should reveal to each other whether or not they are vaccinated. I think that is a fair exchange of info. I would have no problem showing proof.
Posted by: MayaMidnight

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/15/21 11:11 AM

Any proof would involve showing my legal name, and anyone who asked for it would be rejected as a possible stalker.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/15/21 09:29 PM

Being in NY I have an NY State issued excelsior pass application on my phone to verify that I have been vaccinated. I would have no problem showing that to any Domme as a prerequisite to sessioning without a mask.

I have no doubt that it would make the Domme feel more comfortable and relaxed which can only make the session a more enjoyable experience for the both of us.

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/15/21 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By nysubjack
Being in NY I have an NY State issued excelsior pass application on my phone to verify that I have been vaccinated. I would have no problem showing that to any Domme as a prerequisite to sessioning without a mask.

I have no doubt that it would make the Domme feel more comfortable and relaxed which can only make the session a more enjoyable experience for the both of us.

I was curious to what extent that Excelsior pass is required. Where have you had to use it to gain entry? Am cautious about booking any travel to NY due to not wanting to use such a pass.... I don't think they'd even be able to give me one because of my status. Is it just concerts, or are we talking stores, hotels, transit, restaurants?

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/16/21 07:03 AM

Yes, disclosure of true identity is problematic for this issue.

Not sure how to get around that but I would be very hesitant to session with an unvaccinated Domme. That may change if we manage to suppress Covid to the point it becomes very uncommon.
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/16/21 07:38 AM

It would be such bad karma to lie to someone about having been vaccinated.

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/16/21 08:24 AM

Originally Posted By MissMary
It would be such bad karma to lie to someone about having been vaccinated.

Totally disagree. Bad Karma would be knowingly having COVID and still sessioning.

I've seen breakthrough cases with all three brands of vaxxes, so they really don't actually work.
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/16/21 08:33 AM

It is bad karma to lie to anyone about something that is important to them. Professional femdom is based on trust.

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/16/21 08:42 AM

Parents lie to their kids about Santa

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/16/21 09:39 AM

Not being 100% effective and not working are not the same thing when it comes to vaccines. Canadian statistics are showing early data that 94% of COVID cases are in the approx 25% of the population that have still not received at least one dose of vaccine

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/16/21 09:41 AM

I believe those statistics. The experts have been right on everything the past year and a half.

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/16/21 11:21 AM

Once again, there is a difference in believing statistics and believing every "expert's" opinion.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that vaccines greatly reduce the incidence of infection and also reduce the seriousness of a Covid infection in those vaccinated people that do become infected.

However, as you point out vaccines are not 100%. That is why I would only session with a Domme who has taken every precaution to ensure she is not a carrier...ie is vaccinated herself and only plays with vaccinated clients.

It seems pretty simple.....if 90+% of the Covid is circulating in unvaccinated people...avoiding contact with unvaccinated people greatly reduces your chance of exposure

Re: Vaccine Passports to session? Yes or no? - 06/16/21 04:09 PM

Well now you're essentially trying to segregate. The fact that black and Hispanic people are hesitant to get vaccinated due to mistrust of government and past "Tuskegee" experiments suggests that you may be racist for refusing to session with a domme who may have sessioned with an unvaccinated person who may be a person of color