Looking for a tragic BDSM-related story

Posted by: BDSAIME

Looking for a tragic BDSM-related story - 01/01/21 06:35 AM

Hello, I'm looking for a tragic article I read a few years ago. It was about a jealous client of a Prodomme who killed her boyfriend in a night club. He was stalking her. It happened in the U.S.

I'd like to write a story in the shoes of that sick client, but I can't find the article. I tried to google some relevant keywords but it didn't help.

Could someone help me with that please?
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Looking for a tragic BDSM-related story - 01/01/21 10:08 PM

Are you thinking of the tragedy with Jade Vixen in NYC back in 2008? An obsessed client killed her boyfriend and kidnapped her but I believe it was in a parking garage. It was incredibly heart breaking.
Posted by: BDSAIME

Re: Looking for a tragic BDSM-related story - 01/02/21 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Are you thinking of the tragedy with Jade Vixen in NYC back in 2008? An obsessed client killed her boyfriend and kidnapped her but I believe it was in a parking garage. It was incredibly heart breaking.

Yes it was Jade Vixen, thank you!

You're right, it actually was in a parking garage. The guy eventually let her go before committing suicide when the police arrived. It sounds like a movie.

It seems like she's still working as a model but not as a Prodomme anymore. I guess you can never trust any other client after that.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Looking for a tragic BDSM-related story - 01/02/21 06:09 PM

Jade Vixon was very well thought of in the femdom scene. I didn't know her but heard only lovely things about her. If memory serves she was working on her PHD when this occurred. I've wondered about how she is doing from time to time and hope she has been able to recover from this tragedy as much as one can.