The COVID bodies are piling up in the streets

Posted by: John_Bolton

The COVID bodies are piling up in the streets - 09/17/20 12:18 AM

Friends, things are bad out there. We have so many bodies piling up out there from COVID. I'm literally too afraid to move on with my life and come out of my house. I will wait here until Government tells me I'm 100% safe. It's hard to believe that I used to accept risk and drive cars that could crash, fly on planes that could crash, be in large crowds on subways or amusement parks and potentially catch a deadly flu strain, etc.

We were asked to give only two weeks in March, but I am prepared to give two years if my government oppressors think it's best for me.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: The COVID bodies are piling up in the streets - 09/17/20 03:03 AM

I spend most of my time in Eastern Tennessee these days. My home is on a huge lake in a spot that is popular with vacationers. The area is booming. Bass Pro shop and most other places sold out of boats. There is not a jet ski or atv to be be found. Campers and RV sales have sky rocketed. Even the tourist areas and attractions are booming. Construction and real estate must be at all time high. I've never see the market this hot. In South Florida, I just listed my home. It sold in one day. When I drive from Tennessee to Florida, I see a stark difference in people's attitudes along the way. Most are not wearing masks. It seems like people have just decided they need to go on with their lives or not.

Re: The COVID bodies are piling up in the streets - 09/17/20 08:50 AM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I spend most of my time in Eastern Tennessee these days. My home is on a huge lake in a spot that is popular with vacationers. The area is booming. Bass Pro shop and most other places sold out of boats. There is not a jet ski or atv to be be found. Campers and RV sales have sky rocketed. Even the tourist areas and attractions are booming. Construction and real estate must be at all time high. I've never see the market this hot. In South Florida, I just listed my home. It sold in one day. When I drive from Tennessee to Florida, I see a stark difference in people's attitudes along the way. Most are not wearing masks. It seems like people have just decided they need to go on with their lives or not.

I agree. We need to fully move on. I had a session a few weeks ago. Close contact, spitting, didn't know for sure if she washed her hands before the session, but you know what? I'm fine. She didn't put her business on hold. I didn't put an interest on hold. I feel like the longer this goes on, the more permanently people will be mentally scarred from this. This is not going to be an easy thing to forget. Because of the severity of some government action, there are going to be certain groups of people that focus their life's attention now on pushing back against tyranny as a full time job. Maybe this isn't such a bad thing

Re: The COVID bodies are piling up in the streets - 10/07/20 08:45 AM

You let her spit in your mouth?! You should make your will is current and there is someone to take your pets, if you have any. Do it while it is still in the incubation period. Days from now you will likely drop dead or spontaneously combust.

Re: The COVID bodies are piling up in the streets - 10/07/20 01:49 PM

Hahaha, yeah, no negative effects, but I do have a dog, so thanks for the will idea.

I think people's approach to arguing against COVID is flawed. We're so focused on trying to show how insignificant COVID is when we should be telling the government we don't give a damn if there is a virus that kills 90% of people, they still have no right to lockdown or mask sovereign citizens.

Re: The COVID bodies are piling up in the streets - 10/07/20 02:44 PM

You have a point. But, it is so not cool for the stats to be skewed and the threat embellished. I also want answers demanded and action taken. Why have we been putting up with China and Mexican flues? Obama, as a sitting president, warned that a global response to China was critical. Nothing was done about it. We've been warned for years now that a pandemic will come from the unsanitary conditions in California's homeless camps. Nothing has been done about it. There is plenty of blame to go around with both administrations. In regard to China, Trump should have picked up the global response ball, as attacked for it as he may have been over it. As the Democratic officials who govern California were doing nothing effective in regard to the homeless epidemic, Trump stepped in at a federal level. That was good but what was the extent of his action? To put Ben Carson in charge. Our government is a clown show. It is no longer their job to work together in representing the best interest of the American people. It has become about them fighting for power. That said, I do like that Trump is not a career politician and think he does a good job considering he's fighting an uphill battle.

Re: The COVID bodies are piling up in the streets - 10/07/20 02:48 PM

The homeless do care about public health. I lived in California before and frequently saw the homeless giving each other flu shots under overpasses. You're right, it has become a clownshow and I think the American people no longer care that our tax dollars just get given to criminal corporations in the form of bailouts while our focus is on fighting each other. I think if President Trump wins a second term and doesn't really go after people that everyone thinks are criminals and should be prosecuted, I'll feel let down. I like his style and hopefully he takes the gloves off if he wins. Crowd levels suggest he will, but we'll see.

Re: The COVID bodies are piling up in the streets - 10/07/20 07:23 PM

I'm referring to the warnings we've been getting from medical experts about the unsanitary conditions of masses of people living without running water and, often time in close quarters. For years, I was in Southern California quite often and sometimes for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. There are areas where it is completely out of control.

You are right that a lot of people have stopped caring about their tax payer dollars. It is a clown show alright. If Trump gets in.