I am joining the dark side

Posted by: RudolfWhitmer

I am joining the dark side - 05/11/20 08:50 AM

I no longer care about warning my fellow man about the evil out there. The American people are too busy watching Netflix and being heroic by wearing masks inside their own homes and cars to care about this hoax.

At this point, it's honestly easier to just dupe the brainwashed masses and take advantage of them.

The COVID-19 hysteria is not hard to understand. I was warning back in the fall of 2018 that the US was in a huge bubble and the markets had been on a ten year continuous run with collapse to the downside being imminent. COVID-19 really provides a great cover for a market that was set to come down anyways. It accomplishes so many things:

1) Excuse for market collapse
2) Possible for mail-in voting fraud
3) Forced Vaccines
4) Microchips
5) Elimination of small business, consolidation/power to Walmart, Amazon, Netflix
6) Increased Surveillance (contact tracers, drones, cameras, apps
7) Restricts religious assembly, protests, formation of militias
8) Breaks apart families
9) Induces fear and raises cortisol to essentially lower male testosterone levels
10) Allows the US to build camps and isolation centers (modern concentration camps)
Posted by: future pet

Just to be clear - 05/11/20 12:26 PM

This is a fringe website. BDSM and related topics.

You're at the fringes of it, ie, the fringes of a fringe. Politics and what-not.

Within that fringe, you're kinda on the fringe with believing everything is a hoax and a massive conspiracy because the market is too high or whatever.

So please enjoy your exit from the fringe of the fringe of a fringe. But don't be too disappointed if there aren't a lot of ripples on the water to mark the event.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Just to be clear - 05/11/20 12:31 PM

I haven't had time to give a thoughtful response to the original post. I will before tomorrow. Shutting down free thinking, opinions of others and exchanging ideas, it is not good. I had a teacher in high school who encouraged us to challenge him. Sometimes he would throw out something completely illogical, knowingly so. But, it had us all thinking and exchanging thoughts. This poster has done nothing to be banned. I asked him to limit the number of threads he started and he has politely complied.

Re: Just to be clear - 05/11/20 02:18 PM

Is he banned or just leaving? A few people have been banned, and it's been swift and final without an exit comment.

This sounds more like a swan song. Swan songs are inherently absurd in social media. In this case, particularly so.
Posted by: RudolfWhitmer

Re: Just to be clear - 05/11/20 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I haven't had time to give a thoughtful response to the original post. I will before tomorrow. Shutting down free thinking, opinions of others and exchanging ideas, it is not good. I had a teacher in high school who encouraged us to challenge him. Sometimes he would throw out something completely illogical, knowingly so. But, it had us all thinking and exchanging thoughts. This poster has done nothing to be banned. I asked him to limit the number of threads he started and he has politely complied.

Thank you. I am actually going to self-isolate for a while, away from this board. I can see that this is a vibrant forum with so many people posting hundreds of exciting posts each day.

Americans always prefer comfortable lies over uncomfortable truths.

As you wish - 05/11/20 02:35 PM

Your choices every step of the way. You chose to join a site where you evidence little interest in the actual purpose of the site. You sit off to the side and share your "political wisdom" and predictably draw little attention. Then you leave and make a snarky comment about the site on the way out the door.

Your call. But while you're self-isolating, consider the wisdom of complaining about about the lack of Thai food at a hotdog stand.

Re: As you wish - 05/11/20 04:29 PM

And you say he is out of line?

Re: As you wish - 05/11/20 05:26 PM

Not at all. I'm saying he's absurd.

Quote:
I can see that this is a vibrant forum with so many people posting hundreds of exciting posts each day.

He's pouting about a lack of attention on a site that is not intended to give attention to the subjects he wants to discuss. Which is why I compared it to complaining about the lack of Thai food at a hotdog stand. It's not out of line. It's silly.

Re: As you wish - 05/12/20 03:10 AM

Thanks for clarifying. As long as he reigns in the volume of his posts, I think it brings a little levity here. With all that is going on the world now, we could certainly use a chuckle here and there.