If some Americans are starving now... the third world is dying

Posted by: RudolfWhitmer

If some Americans are starving now... the third world is dying - 05/04/20 10:46 PM

Where are all the generous leftists? They need to be donating hundreds of millions of dollars to Africa and the middle east right now to prevent 130 million people from starving to death.

Think about how we're out of chicken and other meats in the US. Now imagine the effect this has on less well-off Nations.

You are a racist if you allow 130 million Africans to die.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: If some Americans are starving now... the third world is dying - 05/05/20 06:24 AM

I spend a good part of time in a very remote area of Costa Rica. They depend heavily on tourism and fishing. Their recovery is going to be difficult. I worry about them. The people are on tight lock down and not allowed on the beaches. I will have to ask one of my friends is professional fishermen are allowed to get out. They could be okay and live off the land if they had too...they have have to be able to leave their house to do it.

One of my friends lives in Africa. I will have to ask her how things are. At the moment, she is doing well. But, who knows how that can go.