College Football

Posted by: Cheyenne

College Football - 11/25/19 07:50 AM

I'm partial to OSU, having grown up in Ohio. But, still, have to say, the quarterback is amazing. I'm so proud of the Buckeyes this year.

Tennessee had a big win yesterday. I've been hesitant to become emotionally involved with the Volunteers because they've had such a lousy team since I've spending half of my time here. Now, it looks as if they have a hope of having a good team. The majority of their starters are freshman. They could become a really good team once again.

What are your favorite teams?
Posted by: AspX

Re: College Football - 11/25/19 10:06 PM

My obsession/fetish for the color Orange directly stems from Tennessee football... The Orange panties on the cheerleaders... All of the amazingly hot college girls all dressed in Orange on game days...

Go Vols!!!

Re: College Football - 11/26/19 02:23 AM

LOL!
Posted by: Awillingstudent

Re: College Football - 11/30/19 12:04 PM

Don't really have a favorite team; the local college team is far from exciting and my Alma Mater has what arguably is the worst FBS team (andit would be a short argument). That said, I'm pulling for Ohio State today, mainly because I'm sick of Alabama being in the Playoffs. Would be ideal if they lose again, but if any of the top four lose they might sneak back into the picture.

Re: College Football - 11/30/19 06:21 PM

Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Chicken!!!!!!! Bwack bwack bwack!!!

Go Auburn! Buck Fama!

Re: College Football - 12/01/19 02:06 AM

You got your wish and, sugar on top. I didn't catch the Auburn/Alabama game but, judging from the close score, it must have been good.

Re: College Football - 12/01/19 02:07 AM

Did you see the game? It must have had fans on the edge of their seats.

Re: College Football - 12/01/19 04:36 AM

Yes... It was a great game throughout and although Auburn definitely won it (rather than Bama losing it), Bama also totally blew it at the end. They missed a short field goal that would have tied it up with 2 minutes to go and then had a stupid penalty for too many men on the field giving Auburn a 1st down that allowed them to run out the clock instead of Bama getting the ball back for one last chance.

Would have been even better if they had made the field goal because I honestly believe Auburn would have marched right down the field and won it before time ran out anyways. But, the outcome was still the same so it doesn't matter... Plus anytime Bama loses its a great game.

Re: College Football - 12/01/19 01:54 PM

One of my close friends is an Alabama Alma Mater. I've always rooting for whatever team is playing them. I will have to call him today, just to give him grief. When he answers the phone, I will say, "Roll Tide." lol.

Re: College Football - 12/01/19 02:49 PM

It was a good game, lots of back and forth.

OSU's Fake Punt - 12/08/19 07:32 AM

Did anyone catch this? I had family obligations and, couldn't catch the game. It sounds as if this was not the one to miss this season.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: OSU's Fake Punt - 12/08/19 01:02 PM

It was a good game. That fake punt was super gutsy considering the field position but I’m guessing Ohio St coach felt he needed to do something to get them going. I thought Ohio St was going to go down but totally dominated the second half. Ohio St v Clemson should be a great game.

Re: OSU's Fake Punt - 12/08/19 07:46 PM

Best thing is, we may wind up with a situation where no SEC team plays in the Championship Game.

Re: OSU's Fake Punt - 12/09/19 08:29 AM

I'm going to make sure I don't miss the Clemson game. :-)

Re: OSU's Fake Punt - 12/09/19 08:38 AM

Why don't you like SEC teams? Just curious. I spend a little more than half of my time in Tennessee. I'm really hoping they end up with a good team. I haven't watch their games or gotten emotionally invested in them. But, they showed promise this season of growing into a good team again.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: OSU's Fake Punt - 12/09/19 10:53 AM

I don’t dislike the SEC. There are a lot of good football teams in that conference but I’m not enough of a fan to know all their non conference schedules. It would have been interesting to see if Alabama would have got in if they’d beaten Auburn. I’m just hoping for
3 good games.