Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs

Posted by: ChicagoSlicker

Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs - 03/25/24 02:41 PM

i have had the true privilege to serve a number of amazing Dommes over the last ~10 years or so. A number of reviews had been up on the old MF Hang site which appears to be lost into the abyss of the lost net!

Rather than post specific reviews, i figured i would simply put a list of the Dommes where i have had amazing sessions over the years with Dommes that have been truly remarkable sessions. Note i typically only see independent Dommes, so im not a great reference point for dungeons. i cant recommend any of these amazing Women more highly!

In New York City
Mistress Alicia
Mistress Tess

In FLA
Mistress Michelle Lacy

in LA
Domina Sophie Agenoux
Princess Marx

in Chicago
Estelle Sinclair

in Philly
Mistress Tissa

That's all i got - hope you have the opportunity to serve any of these amazing artisans
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs - 03/27/24 01:47 AM

Thanks for the kind words and spot on your list, ChicagoSlicker!

Hope to see you again next time you visit Philly!
Posted by: EvedLeNashim

Re: Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs - 04/02/24 09:54 PM

I have had the honor of serving Mistress Michelle. She is truly amazing.

And I have been seeing Domina Sophie in LA for close to a year now. Truly one of the most amazing Domme/sub connections I've had in nearly 40 years exploring D/s.

I would also add MVC, Mistress Pomf, and Mistress Julia Steele to my most memorable and special Dominas.
Posted by: Ragman

Re: Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs - 04/05/24 05:51 AM

Ah, we have similar tastes! I have seen Mistress Tess, Princess Marx, Michelle Lacy, and Estelle Sinclair! They are all outstanding!

I hope to see some of the others as well!
Posted by: KYboy

Re: Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs - 04/10/24 05:05 AM

Mistress Tissa is my absolute fantasy Domme! I crave ego destruction, extreme humiliation, and methodical ballbusting & cbt. I am afraid she won't find me worthy.
Posted by: CelesteTaylor

Re: Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs - 04/10/24 12:02 PM

ChicagoSlicker,

This is a very good list! I can tell you know goodness when playing with professionals.

I have only sessioned with one on your list - Mistress Tess of NYC. Wow, WOW, WOW is all I can say. She is good, REALLY good!

Celeste
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs - 04/14/24 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By KYboy
Mistress Tissa is my absolute fantasy Domme! I crave ego destruction, extreme humiliation, and methodical ballbusting & cbt. I am afraid she won't find me worthy.

I'm not sure what a "fantasy Domme" is but thank you.

Worthiness is determined by your ability to be a decent human being and follow directions. So, you tell me.