Posted by: Gary

Mistress Tissa!! - 11/16/23 08:39 PM

“Best Philly Domme”

To all those searching, stop
To all those seeking, stop
To all those yearning, stop!
I have found Her!
The Best Dominatrix on the east coast.
After a 30 year journey with some highs and lows, great sessions and disappointing sessions, I have found the best.
An inexplicably perfect blend of strict & sensual, strength & subtlety.
Mistress Tissa weaves a web of Dominance that you will never be able to untangle from.
When you step into her presence you know and feel immediately that you are in the presence of a truly superior being.
Every interaction just gets better and deeper.
If you believe yourself to be a connoisseur, then I urge you to reach out to the best!
www.mistresstissa.com
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/17/23 12:32 PM

Interesting first post.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/22/23 07:05 PM

Aw, thanks so much, Gary! What lovely things to say. I appreciate it.

Hope to see you soon!

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/22/23 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By Chamberpot
Interesting first post.

I can read between the lines here. I understand your skepticism. I would be skeptical, too. One post and it's a glowing review of someone.

All I can tell you is:
This is a real person.
He is one of my clients.
He actually feels this way. (He told me similar things in an email and in person.)

He asked me several months ago if he could write a testimonial for me online. I said I'd appreciate that because so few people are willing (or interested) to take the time to do it, and I don't ask people to do it.

He asked where I'd like him to write it. I told him I didn't want to tell him where to write it, so I just gave some suggestions of where people write about Dommes. He tried FetLife and told me he had problems there, so he chose to come here.

I warned him that if he didn't spend time interacting on the board it would look fishy and that someone might think it's fake. My guess is that, knowing him, he thought, "Let them think that then!"
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/22/23 10:46 PM

Mistress Tissa, I would normally be one of those folks skeptical of such a glowing review as a member's first post. But, when I saw he has been a member since July, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Many of these first posts of glowing reviews are usually praising Dommes that are relatively unknown and have about one hot minute of experience.

Your reputation as a well respected ProDomme is both well deserved and well documented. You certainly don't need a phony review, and given your ethical approach to professional domination I am confident that you would never encourage or even tolerate a phony review.

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/23/23 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By nysubjack
Your reputation as a well respected ProDomme is both well deserved and well documented. You certainly don't need a phony review, and given your ethical approach to professional domination I am confident that you would never encourage or even tolerate a phony review.

Thank you, sub jack, I appreciate you recognizing this.

I have no need to lie about anything, really. Why should I? Life is too short for bullshit!
Posted by: Chi61

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/24/23 08:16 AM

Idk. Seems like the perfect plan. Well known, respected Mistress, joins board eight years ago, posts regularly, is a moderator. Then when we are all least expecting it - posts a fake review about herself. Could happen. smile cool cool
Posted by: kinkybootbeast

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/24/23 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By nysubjack
Mistress Tissa, I would normally be one of those folks skeptical of such a glowing review as a member's first post. But, when I saw he has been a member since July, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Many of these first posts of glowing reviews are usually praising Dommes that are relatively unknown and have about one hot minute of experience.

I agree completely. Mistress Tissa's reputation as an excellent domme is already well established. To imply there is anything suspicious about an enthusiastic review from a client is silly. Certain clients (like me for example) enjoy writing about our sessions and sharing the joy we get out of them. Writing down everything that happened is part of the whole experience, at least it is for me.
Posted by: furfan

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/25/23 12:13 PM

Yes, obviously a meticulously planned, deep seated conspiracy! laugh

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/25/23 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By Chi61
Idk. Seems like the perfect plan. Well known, respected Mistress, joins board eight years ago, posts regularly, is a moderator. Then when we are all least expecting it - posts a fake review about herself. Could happen. smile cool cool

You're right, it could. But, thankfully, it's not. smile

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/25/23 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By kinkybootbeast
To imply there is anything suspicious about an enthusiastic review from a client is silly.

It depends. I agree that new accounts with one review are suspicious. But, as I said, I can only promise that this is a real person and these are his own words.
Posted by: kefxb24

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 11/30/23 12:23 PM

I can verify that Tissa is an excellent professional Dominatrix. My session with her in 2022 was memorable. She takes her craft and business seriously.

In my 35 of professional sessions, her detailed application and pre-session negotiation were the most extensive, with the ensuing result worthwhile.

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 12/02/23 05:43 AM

Thank you, kefxb24!
Posted by: Gary

Re: Mistress Tissa!! - 12/05/23 01:01 PM

Wow My Goddess,
I certainly did not mean to ignite a firestorm!
but yes, Cross my heart, You are most definitely real!
my Psyche is forever branded by your imprint and I am a better man today for it!
Wait until everyone reads my next review, might break the internet!!
I count the days until I see you again,
gary