Goddess Erika Lynx & Autumn Bodell - awesome double tickle trouble!!!

Posted by: Dan of Castle Black

Goddess Erika Lynx & Autumn Bodell - awesome double tickle trouble!!! - 10/16/23 08:05 PM

Had a 2 on 1 Tickling role play with these beauties last week at Goddess Erika’s beautiful Jersey City Loft Studio. It was my second role play there in which this time my “role” was being a a creepy annoying neighbor always checking them out jogging and here they were getting their revenge by stripping me down and going to town on me for better part of an hour. No matter how I pleaded my words were always used against me somehow lol and as torturous as it was they made it insanely fun at the same time leaving no body part without proper tickling attention. I think I lost half my body weight on sweat and they were very comforting after and hydrated me and we had a nice debrief and chat without “rushing me out”. It was one of the best experiences I’ve had and I can honestly tell you if you look up “professional Dommes” I can’t imagine these two ladies not appearing at the top of the list. They were amazing together and to me. Highly recommended!
Posted by: DommeLynx

Re: Goddess Erika Lynx & Autumn Bodell - awesome double tickle trouble!!! - 10/16/23 10:25 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this smile Always have a fantastic time together with you.