Amazing couples session with Mistress Ultra Violet

Posted by: D Apollo

Amazing couples session with Mistress Ultra Violet - 02/01/23 07:50 AM

After my initial inquiry about to Atlanta Dungeon about a couples session, Mistress Ultra Violet responded quickly and kindly. She highly encouraged me to invite my Wife of 20 years into O/our session. i had been too embarrassed and fearful to do this but after re-examining my feelings and reasoning, i concluded “coming out” of my kink closet was the best approach. my Wife has always known i am kinky but until i confided in Her, she did not realize my kink is actually a mild obsession versus an occasional fantasy. i explained to my Wife that i didn’t want to go through the rest of my life w/o exploring these fantasies and asked if i could set up a session for us both to visit Atlanta Dungeon. After a bit of Q&A, She nervously agreed to come along to my session and observe.

i can't thank Mistress Ultra Violet enough for the sage advice! W/we had a wonderful couples session! Both my Wife and I had a great time (especially me). Despite being quiet and hard to read during the session, my Wife had a very positive experience. MUV couldn't have done a better job w/ Her choice of wardrobe, activities & attitude/tone of the punishment/service She put me through. my Wife and i spent the afternoon and evening talking and decompressing from the experience. The best part was at the end of the night when W/we're usually too tired for romance, W/we had a great bedroom 'session' of our own which was intense and inspired by all the pent up sexual energy MUV created earlier in the day. i TRULY appreciate the wisdom and advice MUV provided to me during my journey back into the world of kink...being open is a vastly superior foundation to build upon!

Weeks past that first couples session, i was allowed to attend another session with Mistress Ultra Violet. This time my Wife (who i now call my Goddess when we’re alone) chose not to attend but She took joy in knowing that i would be beaten and violated in such a thorough and professional manner. i emerged from the dungeon marked, gaping and shaking. my Wife commented again the morning after my session how glad She was that She allowed me to be dominated by MUV. W/we agree that our sex life has greatly improved b/c of the sessions and resulting open and honest conversations W/we have about O/our desires.
Posted by: Mistress Kiva Krimson

Re: Amazing couples session with Mistress Ultra Violet - 02/08/23 04:44 AM

I love couples sessions. This one with Mistress Ultra Violet, at Atlanta Dungeon, sure sounds hot!
Posted by: Dj Swiss

Re: Amazing couples session with Mistress Ultra Violet - 03/05/23 07:13 AM

Congratulations!