Washington DC proper

Posted by: yourmalepet

Washington DC proper - 03/04/16 07:20 PM

So I just came back from Washington DC and had a very hard time finding a pro domme in DC proper. Of course, there were many DC area, but I was wondering if there was an actual house, or dungeon, or a go-to domme in DC downtown?

YMP
Posted by: nick

Re: Washington DC proper - 03/05/16 08:31 AM

You did not look very hard. You should contact Mistress Lynn if you are really a serious player. There are many more but Mistress Lynn is a step above in many ways.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Washington DC proper - 03/05/16 11:41 AM

In addition to Mistress Lynn there is also Mistress Tyler who has a very well equipped, private dungeon in downtown DC.

http://mistresslynnslair.com/
http://www.mistresstyler.com/

Both are respected pros in the DC scene and beyond.
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Washington DC proper - 03/07/16 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By yourmalepet
So I just came back from Washington DC and had a very hard time finding a pro domme in DC proper. Of course, there were many DC area, but I was wondering if there was an actual house, or dungeon, or a go-to domme in DC downtown?

There are no "houses" in DC or the metro area. That's why I look for a session when I'm going to be in Los Angeles or New York. There are a number of professional dommes in the are but only a couple in DC proper.

Mistress Tyler has been around for a long time, has an excellent reputation, and has a well maintained studio in DC that's within walking distance from several hotels and Metro. Next time you're in Our Fair City, look her up.
Posted by: yourmalepet

Re: Washington DC proper - 03/07/16 09:57 PM

Mistress Ayn and OwwItHz,

Thank you both so much for your most helpful information. I had come across these Ladies, but I really didn't have enough time to schedule a session and then, it is always hard to determine who is legit and whatnot.

Again, thank you!

YMP
Posted by: Mistresslynndc

Re: Washington DC proper - 04/27/16 07:52 AM

I think asking on these boards is a good way to find legit Dommes and also if you see someone has been around for awhile is a good sign.