Mistress Julia Steele..... almost too good to be true, seems under the radar, I've seen her once

Posted by: BootyWarrior

Mistress Julia Steele..... almost too good to be true, seems under the radar, I've seen her once - 11/03/22 08:24 AM

Trying not to make this a review and more praise and to point out that Mistress Julia Steele almost seems under the radar, but seems quietly successful. Here's why I like her:

-long history of being in BDSM
-Appearance and location really haven't changed much

-Active on Twitter and posts nice photos and videos showing what the sessions could involve
-Well Equipped Dungeon
-Is not going the Onlyfans or FINDOM route
-Fairly simple session request form and reasonable rates
-Good session variety offerings, even the possibility of cuckolding and forced bi for non-first timers, so there is some variety
-Her body is great, look at those photos

-She isn't exactly gentle during the session. She'll use things like an electrical device that goes into the head of your peen and during my session I remember it being more intense than others, but she is very beautiful, so that helped and I think it's a step down from the more intense sessions that someone like Bossy Delilah may offer.

Anyways, overall, I think she's still very much under the radar. I oftentimes overlook that she is still there and will probably session again with her soon.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Mistress Julia Steele..... almost too good to be true, seems under the radar, I've seen her once - 11/03/22 12:04 PM

BW,

Thanks for posting about Mistress Julia Steele. I know you weren't going for a specific session review but I do think this is more in the spirit of the Review section rather than The Lobby.

So, in that vein...

Contact info-
Twitter: @MsJuliaSteele
Posted by: EvedLeNashim

Re: Mistress Julia Steele..... almost too good to be true, seems under the radar, I've seen her once - 11/26/22 04:58 PM

I've had the honor and pleasure of serving her many times. She is truly incredible. One of the best I've experienced in over 37 years of exploration both with professionals and in the lifestyle. Ms Julia is definitely a cut above.
Posted by: Julia Steele

Re: Mistress Julia Steele..... almost too good to be true, seems under the radar, I've seen her once - 12/08/22 05:02 PM

Thank you for the compliments!