Zaida—SF Bay Area Toilet Queen

Posted by: Eastbabyhuey

Zaida—SF Bay Area Toilet Queen - 11/05/21 11:37 PM

Since the start of the pandemic I have renewed my interest at The Gates, which came under new ownership in 2020 and I have submitted to some lovely women there.
I recently had a fabulous session with the beautiful and skilled Zaida.
She loves toilet training. If that is your thing or you are curious you should see her.
Zaida was very responsive in setting up the session. We had never met or spoke but she did an amazing job of building anticipation for our full toilet session. She even tweeted about it the night before.
She is discreet and hides her face in her photos so I was eager to meet her in person.
When she appeared from behind the door my jaw dropped. She wore sexy heels. She is a beautiful Amazon.
We did some light corporal and worship and all the while she taunted me about how I was going to be her complete toilet and eat her shit.
She had me lay down in the bathroom and fill my mouth her piss, paused, told me to swallow, then repeated the process a few times.
Then she turned around and dropped a large turd into my mouth and told me to chew. It was big and a struggle but with her force and encouragement I got it down. But then she told me to open my mouth again and deposited another huge shit in my mouth.
She would look me in the eyes after letting loose, I loved the eye contact.
It was an amazing session and I will repeat as much as I can.
Here is a link. You also can search Zaida on Twitter.
https://www.thegatessm.com/zaida
Posted by: langerr

Re: Zaida—SF Bay Area Toilet Queen - 11/08/21 05:53 AM

Mistress Zaida is no longer an official Mistress of The Gates (thegatessm.com), but continues to session there for first time clients along with those that prefer The Gates.

http://dominatrixzaida.weebly.com/
Posted by: Eastbabyhuey

Re: Zaida—SF Bay Area Toilet Queen - 11/09/21 03:28 PM

Thank you. I tried to edit my post but was not able to.
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: Zaida—SF Bay Area Toilet Queen - 12/09/21 08:08 PM

She seems to be a great combination of hot AND powerful. If someone like that is willing to use subs as her full toilet...I see that as a rare opportunity for a mind blowing session. Just my 2c