Goddess Samantha of Atlanta

Posted by: zxpTcEtc

Goddess Samantha of Atlanta - 09/15/21 09:35 AM

Let me tell you about Goddess Samantha;

She is fantastic, friendly, easy to talk to, down to earth, and so very skilled. Absolutely gorgeous and in great shape, obviously works out and not with the pink 2lb rubber dumbbells. Consider yourself warned, she is strong.

Despite the long drive I've managed to see her three times now. She has a sadistic streak and I'm a heavy pain player so our scenes progressed quickly and for this third one we decided to really push the limits. She loves role play and is great at it, so I went to see Principal Samantha at her home after class. She had informed me I need disciplined at a level that just could not be administered at school. What could that possibly mean? When I arrived she answered the door looking incredible in a tight-fitting top, garters, panties, stockings and heels. Apparently she didn't have time to put her skirt on....so I'm not the only naughty one here. After a little banter back and forth I found myself naked and bent over the table. She explained this is going to be severe while adjusting my position making sure I was able to hold far side of the table, and then restraining me "for my own safety". I don't need much warmup and didn't get much, she had a pile of implements- brushes, wooden spoon, straps, canes, paddles all ready to go.

I tried to take it like a man, stoic and with some dignity but I didn't make it very long. Principal Samantha was on a mission to correct my behavior, and things ramped up quickly. Before long I was pulling at the restraints and struggling with the pain. She offered 'encouragement' such as "stop fighting it" and "take your punishment", I tried but WOW did it hurt. After she had cycled through the pile of implements, I was laying there sweating and watched her walk out of the room. The view of her backside made me forget about mine being on fire, but reality sank back in as she reappeared with a sjambok. Guess I wasn't screaming loud enough? For anyone unfamiliar, that thing is the definition of severe. Then, for what seemed like an eternity, she painted stripe after stripe across my bare butt.

Now here's where things get really amazing. We'd talked earlier and I told her if the pain is high enough long enough, I can slip into an almost coma like trance. That basically ends the scene unless you're into smacking a sandbag. The sjambok had pushed me right to that edge, but she saw it coming. I was in a haze and heard her say something, not sure what and didn't really care as I was floating off---is she going to untie me or what? Then I heard a CRACK before I felt it, don't know if it was a paddle or bath brush maybe. The unbelievably HARD fast swats that followed jerked me right back into the harsh reality of punishment, the pain was about a 12 on 1-10 scale. No one has hit me that hard before, did I mention she is STRONG? I could hear her asking something about "lesson learned"??? The pain was paralyzing, voice in my head screaming ANSWER HER SAY SOMETHING! Yes ma'am, no ma'am, I'm sorry...ANYTHING! Guess I finally got the right answer out because she stopped, if I wasn't still tied to the table I would've fallen to the floor.

As she leaned in to untie me I could see her grinning from ear to ear, clearly satisfied with the results. I was a bruised, welted, and swollen mess. For the next day or two it hurt to sit, stand or even walk. Still had some marks a week later, which is unusual for me. Hands down the most painful and incredible scene of my life, so far.

Of course, if you don't play this heavy don't let my experience scare you off. A light Domme can't play heavy, but a heavy Domme can play light. She is expertly capable of delivering as much or as little as you need, go see her.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Goddess Samantha of Atlanta - 09/15/21 09:19 PM

Awesome review... Thank you for this because Goddess Samantha doesn't get enough credit for being such a heavy player when masos want it because she is also so good at other things.