Session with Mistress Jenna Jones

Posted by: Luckyme_xyz

Session with Mistress Jenna Jones - 06/19/21 10:50 AM

Mistress Jenna Jones is strikingly beautiful with eyes that can look genuinely evil (in a good way) as she goes about her session. Our session was filled with CBT, boot worship, foot massages, foot worship, spanking and trampling. It was basically everything I’ve ever dreamt of and more. Mistress wore the most gorgeous thigh high open toe boots which always gets me as it allows you to pause and kiss the toes of your domina as a little thank you for her letting you lick her boots. Mistress has very beautiful feet and as I worked my way down her foot, I was amazed as I got to her heel, that it felt like I was massaging a pillow. It was an incredible session and toward the end of it, she had me completely in sub space willing to do anything for her. I think this became quite obvious as she mocked me for being nonsensical in my mutterings toward to the end.

And then just like that, my session was over. I cannot wait to see one the most beautiful and dominant dominatrix I’ve ever come across again! I’m still going over every second of our session in my head and I’m sure it will be this way for a long time to come.

https://www.mistressjennajones.com/

Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Session with Mistress Jenna Jones - 06/19/21 05:14 PM

Welcome to domina.ms and taking the time to share your experience.
Posted by: MistressJennaJones

Re: Session with Mistress Jenna Jones - 06/24/21 07:04 PM

I had a very fun time with you too. Those sounds I got you to make, how I got you to squirm, will always be a fond memory 😘