Ms. Lorena Lucille at Ministry of Boulder

Posted by: Mr P

Ms. Lorena Lucille at Ministry of Boulder - 09/28/19 06:26 PM

Does anyone have any info or experience about Ms. Lucille in Boulder. Her website describes many years of experience but I have been unable to find out any other details or reviews ?
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Ms. Lorena Lucille at Ministry of Boulder - 09/29/19 07:27 AM

I've been curious about her, too, and another one with a similar sort of arrangement, http://www.bendovermakeover.com

"Spanking therapists" tend to be pretty private so there isn't much real life info about them other than selected reviews or nice letters from clients on their web site.

I hope someone here has had some experience, but I'm not holding my breath.
Posted by: marstoy

Re: Ms. Lorena Lucille at Ministry of Boulder - 09/29/19 03:55 PM

You might get more response if you'd post her website.
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Ms. Lorena Lucille at Ministry of Boulder - 09/29/19 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By marstoy
You might get more response if you'd post her website.

I doubt it, since someone with a real response would probably know it, but for the curiosity seekers, it's (as you might have guessed - don't forget the "the")

https://theministryofboulder.com/
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Ms. Lorena Lucille at Ministry of Boulder - 10/01/19 12:24 PM

It does sound like it is located in Boulder! smile
Posted by: birchboy

Re: Ms. Lorena Lucille at Ministry of Boulder - 10/13/19 11:25 AM

I have stopped in to visit her a couple of times. I took my motorcycle out to Colorado twice in the summer of '18.
This cleared something of my bucket list as to having a session that is not in a big city.

I was out there looking for an OTK spanking. Got a good one. Second time I was strapped to a spanking horse (not my favourite position; but I requested it this time) to experience complete helplessness.

When I arrived Lorena welcomed me and sat down across from me with a therapists pad and we discussed what I was looking for.

We even had a cup of coffee together, it was very informal. Once we started however, she had a definite dominant vibe going on.

This is a legit therapy outfit. You have to sign a promise that there will be no funny business (as defined by the good citizens of Colorado).

I have the feeling that Lorena has a wide variety of BDSM skills, If something else interests you.

If you go in the off season for tourists, you should stay in Lyons. It's a cool little resort town to walk around in. US 36 south going to boulder will take you pretty close to the neighbourhood.