Mistress Trinity at PBox in NYC

Posted by: Downlow

Mistress Trinity at PBox in NYC - 07/07/19 05:24 PM

Mistress Trinity is probably the most underrated Domme currently going, IMHO. She has everything: skills, beauty, wicked imagination, wardrobe, intelligence. Also, she's at PBox -- so is very reasonably priced and available without lots of advanced booking.

Let's also remember that some great Dommes came out of PBox: Cassandra, Megan McCord, Sophia Larou, to name a few. Mistress Trinity is in that caliber.

She's a NYC hidden gem.
Posted by: Mistress Trinity

Re: Mistress Trinity at PBox in NYC - 07/12/19 09:04 PM

download,

Thank you for the kind words! I am so excited for the next time our paths cross and I have you at my mercy
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: Mistress Trinity at PBox in NYC - 07/13/19 06:44 PM

Mistress Trinity, I need to visit NYC soon!
Posted by: Mistress Trinity

Re: Mistress Trinity at PBox in NYC - 07/14/19 12:11 PM

Let me know when you're making plans!
Posted by: Don A13

Re: Mistress Trinity at PBox in NYC - 07/15/19 04:02 PM

For all who do not know, Mistress Trinity has a reputation, and it is all good. She is a Domme extraordinaire. She is beautiful, sweet, sexy, saucy and seductive, and that is only the beginning. She is serious about domination. If you choose to play with Her, you will soon learn that She is in charge of the session, and seduction may or may not be the way She chooses to require your compliance. A friend of mine said She swings a paddle aimed at someone's ass the way a pro golfer uses his long irons, and with the same intention, to make a hole in one.

I have scheduled an appointment with Her for next month. She asked me to make it two hours, hour one for 1:1 training and hour two for testing my limits and boundaries.

At PB, it is my understanding that there are multiple Domme sessions and sometimes also multiple sub sessions.

Letting Her know when you are making plans sounds like a simple request; it may have a complex conclusion. d
Posted by: Northstar

Re: Mistress Trinity at PBox in NYC - 07/30/19 05:49 AM

Originally Posted By Don A13
For all who do not know, Mistress Trinity has a reputation, and it is all good. She is a Domme extraordinaire. She is beautiful, sweet, sexy, saucy and seductive, and that is only the beginning. She is serious about domination. If you choose to play with Her, you will soon learn that She is in charge of the session, and seduction may or may not be the way She chooses to require your compliance. A friend of mine said She swings a paddle aimed at someone's ass the way a pro golfer uses his long irons, and with the same intention, to make a hole in one.

I agree 100%! I had the privilege of serving her a few months ago, and she rocked my world!

I saw on the shout box that Mistress Ultra Violet will be visiting Pandoras Box in a few weeks. A double with the two of them would be something!