help with findom addiction

Posted by: mi2000

help with findom addiction - 07/28/18 03:16 PM

Posted over at max but dup'd here for more ideas/discussion...

Hi,

I'm a married guy, mid '50s, love my wife, have 2 grown children out of the house, yada-yada.

Unfortunately, i've spent $20,000 in findom , homewrecking and blackmail clips and calls and tributes the last several months to niteflirt, manyclips, clips4sale, iwantclips, kinkbomb. Fortunately, I have *NOT* given anyone my real information!

I have gotten most of the clip stores to agree to block my credit cards so I can no longer use any of them. My niteflirt account is closed. I have been clean for 2 weeks but the temptation is always lurking.

I find myself listening to clips such as "Lauren Rules Bankruptsy" where she tells me to liquidate my savings, 401k, etc., and the thought is agonizingly appealing.

Does anyone have any advice? Anyone successfully kick this???
Posted by: EmpressMing

Re: help with findom addiction - 07/31/18 09:43 AM

mi2000, It sounds like you need to find a Dominatrix for in-person sessions! Serious training and impulse control for your compulsivity disorder is what I recommend.

My Play Box
Posted by: mi2000

Re: help with findom addiction - 07/31/18 04:29 PM

Well, for me it crosses a moral line to have sexual conversation with someone other than my wife so I'd prefer to keep it internalized and fantasy. Clips being the furthest I want to go with it which is where I am right now. And even there, I've spent a small fortune in clips so I'm trying to just be content with what I've already purchased. Fortunately, I have over a thousand that I have purchased. I have not done NF in months and it'll soon be 4 weeks since I've bought a clip so hopefully i'm heading in a more manageable direction.

Originally Posted By EmpressMing
mi2000, It sounds like you need to find a Dominatrix for in-person sessions! Serious training and impulse control for your compulsivity disorder is what I recommend.

My Play Box