Waxing

Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Waxing - 04/11/18 01:00 AM

Hi- have any of you sissies or Mistresses gone to the salon for a brazillian (or boyzillian) wax? how do you prepare? is it better to trim, or shave, or just go natural?
thanks! a sissy
Posted by: wllwrk4spankings

Re: Waxing - 04/12/18 01:08 PM

You'll definitely want to trim the pubic hair, but not shave it. If the hair is too short or too long, the wax won't adequately grip and pull the root out. Consult your esthetician, s/he can give you an idea of about how long the hair should ideally be for a optimum wax.

Consider taking some ibuprofen just before your appointment to help reduce inflammation and pain. Also, make sure you have a loofah on hand...starting a few days after the wax, you'll want to exfoliate any waxed skin to prevent ingrown hair.

I've received Brazilian waxes, but the people willing to perform them for male clients are few and far between (at least where I live). I'm also now wearing a chastity device full-time, so doing a quick shave in the shower is my MO now.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Re: Waxing - 04/12/18 08:08 PM

Thanks for your good advice. From your signature, It looks like you are very lucky to be an owned slave. I am a bit jealous :-)
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Waxing - 04/13/18 05:29 PM

If you are having it done in Atlanta, all of the Waxing by Andreia locations take males.

https://brazilianwax.com/

Re: Waxing - 04/15/18 06:52 PM

Thank you Mistress Ayn- hopefully when my schedule allows me to visit Atl agin, i can visit this salon before i am finally lucky enough to see You! i appreciate your response!
Posted by: MistressHQuinn

Re: Waxing - 04/26/18 04:00 PM

Following the advice above, it's recommended to exfoliate the night before you go for your wax. Then two days after your wax, start exfoliating every other day. You'll want to keep up that routine from then on, to help avoid ingrown hairs.

I typically use a gentle exfoliating scrub instead of a loofah. Burt's Bee's makes several.

Re: Waxing - 05/02/18 02:16 AM

Thanks MistressHQuinn! i will follow your good advice! this maintenance will be a lot of work!