the FTT partial trainings

Posted by: ztrade

the FTT partial trainings - 01/23/18 02:39 PM

So, if FTT is for newbies and beginners . . . and if it is difficult
and distasteful . . . some portion of those who agree to try
it will want to give up along the way. They will want to end the session or go home or just talk or do something different or eschedule for something else.

How have you who are dommes dealt with the partway-quitters?
Posted by: Poester

Re: the FTT partial trainings - 01/23/18 09:26 PM

ScatQueenDelilah appears get quite peeved, if you fail, from what I've witnessed in her video sessions.

FTT, anecdotally, appears to have have the highest cancel/ghost rate.

Re: the FTT partial trainings - 01/23/18 09:31 PM

If you don't mind me asking, is this something you've done before or are building up to try?
Posted by: ztrade

Re: the FTT partial trainings - 01/24/18 11:31 PM

not done before . . . may consider . . . or it may be suggested . . .

Re: the FTT partial trainings - 01/25/18 12:55 PM

k

Re: the FTT partial trainings - 01/25/18 11:10 PM

Hi ztrade,

I just have to say one thing, unless you're actually super obsessed/fascinated by female toilet activities, your first time FTT might mentally scar you. It really is that rough. There has to be some very intense internal/erotic driver, to go for and then return just for FTT.

Unless she is really into it, i can't barely even imagine a Domme bringing it into a session where it is JUST implicitly consented to, because you want to be degraded and punished in every way possible, because it requires physical preparation AND additional clean up. It frequently isn't something She can pull out her ass at will smile

What I'm trying to say, maybe, is think twice or make it clear that you are a noob and it would be good to tailor the filth experience that way...

po.