first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . .

Posted by: ztrade

first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 12/27/17 09:24 PM

In a different thread,

dominion wrote, "isnt it near impossible for a first timer to consume?
or so i was told. that it takes weeks of conditioning."

I will offer my speculation, but it is not based on experience. It is just a guess, based on comments by a handful or fewer of dommes . . .

I *think* that there are some dommes who provide the toilet training of the guy as a FULL or PARTIAL surprise and there are certainly dommes who provide or give the toilet training by giving a warning, instruction or obtaining agreement first. If we believe some dommes who have posted and certain reviews, then some do their toilet training as a complete or partial surprise, or by having announced on their website, by saying something such as, "I will make you drink."

I think that for many of the dommes who do full toilet, that their peeing in a guy's mouth and poop or poop is merely part of a spectrum; it seems to be overlapping.

There seem to be many mistresses and 1 or more reviewers of mistresses who have told of cases in which the mistress or mistresses in a double-domme session, after caning or whipping, will pee (or have peed) in a guy's mouth and expected or told him to drink the pee. I can think of at least 4 dommes who post (or, who have posted in the past, even if not regularly) at maxfisch who have told of such conduct or had reviews including such conduct. And it seems that few or none of the guys turn them down in the question of peeing. I don't think that there is a review or a report of guy refusing or trying to refuse peeing, but maybe it happens . . .

A lot of guys will do an awful lot of things if they are being caned or whipped or they have been crying or screaming from being caned.

Some mistresses apparently expect or encourage some toilet training as a part of humiliating the slave or sub and some of them expect it of many of their slaves or subs.

At least one reviewer on maxfisch told of being a first-time-diner under the suggestion of a domme in NY who often asks or expects this of her subs--a first-time-diner, in a sesssion not scheduled as toilet training.

In the twitter-feed of one West Coast domme, she says, simply, she makes a lot of guys eat her poop. She writes as if some of them are expecting a poop session and get upgraded to eating--but I have not seen her in person and I don't remember reading a reviewer of hers saying that scenario took place. I think it does from her twitter-feed, but I am guessing.

I also know there are other dommes who are slow and gradual . . . Maybe there are some dommes who are fast and surprising with some clients and slow and gradual or who give clear warning at the beginning or before a session with other clients. Maybe it depends on their mood or what they think a client will tolerate or needs . . .

There are certainly some fraction of subs, 5% or 10% or 20%, who dommes think of as ungrateful or demanding. Maybe they get toilet trained or afflicted more than others; I don't know . . .

Posted by: dominion

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 12/30/17 11:42 PM

having never consumed solid, my impression that it was nearly impossible to consumer was this article i read about how to train a slave to consume, which supposedly takes a couple of weeks.

i have no idea, of course, whether that is right or not. but i would love to see the links of the maxfisch reviewer and west coast domme you mentioned!
Posted by: jacky b

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 12/31/17 07:11 PM

i have seen & experienced a very wide variety of capabilities by myself & other slaves i've known. Full B is difficult for me. i tend to get ill (with a completely healthy & safe Domme) a bit later which can obviously be very problematic.

Other slaves i know seem like it's nothing all to them. I will say Golden is a true pleasure for me, but brown is a BIG challenge. However, i can think of no more submissive act than consuming brown for one's Goddess. Nothing more degrading and humiliating in my book.

In summary - brown is NOTHING like golden, way more challenging!
And i do believe that although it may become easier with time and practice, it will always be more difficult to survive.
Posted by: EmpressMing

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 01/03/18 06:50 AM

I have several training methods for scat enthuses. They range from gradual to in your face/mouth:D Big Brown sessions. I will discuss more about this subject in an upcoming post.

Empress Ming
Posted by: Poester

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 01/08/18 01:12 AM

It is usually is impossible. Unless you've done scat play at some level before.

FYI, from personal experience, It's a good idea to not eat or even fast for a while before an FT/consumption session so you make less of a mess if you throw up.

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 01/12/18 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By Poester
FYI, from personal experience, It's a good idea to not eat or even fast for a while before an FT/consumption session so you make less of a mess if you throw up.

Hahaha. I almost fell off My chair. Finally, someone that states the obvious - thanks "poester".

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 01/14/18 01:35 AM

Hi Mistress Ayn,

Honestly, for the (now retired) Domme that introduced me to the world of 1 on 1 toilet service sessions, the "training" portion of Full Toilet Training was really completely optional and unimportant.

At least some of the enjoyment from Her perspective was to be had in the difficulty and suffering i experienced in having my erotic obsession with female bodily functions literally dumped in my face.

i never did it often enough to actually get good at it, and i think She was good with that.
smile

po
Posted by: EmpressMing

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 01/17/18 07:56 PM

Sounds like you two had a great relationship.:) Here's to the FTT Dommes of yesteryear.
Posted by: ztrade

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 01/18/18 12:00 AM

Poester,

how did the now retired mistress bring up or introduce or force you into ft, the first time or two, if I may ask? Was it somewhat of a surprise . . . or did she gradually let you know it was expected . . . or did you express an interest and willingness and then she followed up on that?

When you write that the training was optional and unimportant, you mean, sessions in which you did not consume but were close?

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 01/18/18 11:11 AM

Hi ztrade,

i contacted her because She specialized in it, and was within driving distance.

So, the first session was a pure FT session.
i'm not much into physical punishment so that wasn't a part of it. However, and probably not too surprisingly, the discussions both on the initial call and before the session in the dungeon were quite long and in depth.

i had never in my life talked to anyone about this and i guess it was cathartic.

Although She was indeed taking it easy on me the first time, i WAS expected to consume it all. Because the set up was extraordinary and W/we really clicked initially, during the actual session i felt that i would rather die than fail.

She had a grin on her face while I was gagging. I actually got it all down.

Future sessions were more varied. wink

po.

Re: first timers & "gradual only" toilet training . . - 01/25/18 10:49 PM

... if she pees first you end up having something to throw up, again ...
sick sick

i seem to learn something new every time

po
Posted by: AspX

Re: Refusal - 02/12/18 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By ztrade
There seem to be many mistresses and 1 or more reviewers of mistresses who have told of cases in which the mistress or mistresses in a double-domme session, after caning or whipping, will pee (or have peed) in a guy's mouth and expected or told him to drink the pee. I can think of at least 4 dommes who post (or, who have posted in the past, even if not regularly) at maxfisch who have told of such conduct or had reviews including such conduct. And it seems that few or none of the guys turn them down in the question of peeing. I don't think that there is a review or a report of guy refusing or trying to refuse peeing, but maybe it happens . . .

I can tell you that it has happened for me. I honestly don't remember the first time that I allowed someone to piss on me in a session because it has been so long and it wasn't a big deal. However I am sure that it occurred after I have been put in deep Subspace when I pretty much allow anything.

My limit for as long as I can remember though, has been body only. Some Dommes have tested that and wanted me to drink but it is something that I have refused multiple times from multiple different Dommes.

One Domme in particular, who I have a long-term and more personal (rather than simply Pro/client) relationship with, desperately wanted me to drink and worked diligently at it over many, many sessions for at least a year. She even went so far as to try to force me by having me tied up on the ground with a special balloon type gag that included a tube. This forced my mouth open but allowed her to piss into a funnel that emptied into my mouth.

Even in this predicament, I still refused to drink and literally forced it out of my mouth around the gag until I was choking and she deflated the gag.. Somewhat defeated (this wasn't a scenario where I asked for this and chickened out.. This was literally a forced scenario that she really wanted). She finally was able to get me to do it near the beginning of our next session when after really putting me in subby mode, she brought a glass to my lips and in a very commanding tone just ordered me to drink.

It was totally mind-blowing to be controlled like that and to this day she is still the only one I have drank for. But I would say that it took a half-dozen tries using all kinds of different tricks before I finally did it for her. Therefore, I can tell you that refusals happen and the Domme may be disappointed but never angry in my experience.