Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count?

Posted by: DominaAdmin

Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 11/29/17 06:07 AM

Time to make the big switch to Domina.ms?
Posted by: Lady Bellatrix

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 11/29/17 10:53 AM

Does anyone know what's going on with Max Fisch?
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 11/29/17 11:29 AM

Probably because I wrote "don't let the door hit you in the ass" to a mistress there who was playing the "Maybe I should move over Domina Ms because there are too many men on Max Fisch who hate women." card.

Too bad, because I thought she was a valuable contributor until she fell down that rabbit hole. Maybe a couple of days off Max Fisch will settle her down.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 11/29/17 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By OwwItHz
Probably because I wrote "don't let the door hit you in the ass" to a mistress there who was playing the "Maybe I should move over Domina Ms because there are too many men on Max Fisch who hate women." card.

Too bad, because I thought she was a valuable contributor until she fell down that rabbit hole. Maybe a couple of days off Max Fisch will settle her down.

Everyone, this is an example of how not to talk to Women.

Unlike MF, this is a moderated forum. Men who cannot be respectful will be unable to participate.

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 11/29/17 03:00 PM

It has been going in and out for some time now. Problems with the owners main site is very possible.
Posted by: Soapy

What about Domina.ms - 12/05/17 07:10 AM

I can't reach it and had to use an alternative URL to get here.
Posted by: marstoy

Re: What about Domina.ms - 12/05/17 09:02 AM

Same for me. And thanks, Soapy, for the link to get here!
Posted by: Poester

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 01/08/18 01:50 AM

Hmm.. Grumpy old men.. literally.
Posted by: EmpressMing

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 01/16/18 05:57 AM

The Hang is down again...
Posted by: wolf

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 01/16/18 11:41 AM

I have believed in you since you added this discussion board to your site.
I frankly believe you have shown no class licking a competitor when they are down.
Max has been around forever and a site like this is only as good as it's members.
Everyone will know that Max is down and you are the wrong person to point it out.
Sincerely,
Wolf
Posted by: Swordfish

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 01/16/18 02:12 PM

I'm always a little surprised when the Hang comes back up again. The owner doesn't participate in ensuring the quality of the forum at all, so I keep thinking, "okay, owner doesn't care, this time it won't even get fixed". And then it comes back up. So there you go

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 01/16/18 06:44 PM

Wolf, We appreciate your comments and participation. We at the Buzz never intended to besmirch the reputation of the Hang. We are deluged with PM's and emails every time they go off line.

Many people believe that both sites are owned by the same person. While it is true that both were started in the late 90s and were created as sister sites. Domina.ms is totally separate from Max Fisch.

Thank you

Domina.ms Admin

Re: Max Fisch The Hang Down For The Count? - 01/20/18 08:56 AM

The owners of Max Fisch have far more important matters to concern themselves with. I am sure that they have a tech that deals with such things.

We at Domina.ms know several individuals who have attempted to purchase Max Fisch and return it to it's former glory. The company that owns it simply ignores their requests.

In our humble opinion the Hang and the site in general need to be moderated and updated, or allowed to die with some modicum of dignity.