Hotel sessions

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Hotel sessions - 11/06/15 04:37 PM

Often when Mistresses travel we work from hotel rooms/suites. The first thing I do when I enter a room is start mentally figuring out how to best use the furniture. On a recent trip I was delighted to find a padded chest with chrome legs that worked well as a CBT chair and spanking/SOT bench. Usually we are not that lucky. What is the most innovative way you have used hotel furniture for a session? Or, if you are a sub, what the most pervy modification you have seen a Mistress use?
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Hotel sessions - 11/08/15 09:53 AM

My sessions are for straightforward OTK spanking. You'd think that would be easy in a hotel room, but these days if there's a chair in the room, it's going to be an swivel-and-roller office-type chair at a work desk. I'm sitting in one right now. At least this one doesn't have arms. wink

Then there's the issue of noise. Nothing sounds like a spanking like a spanking. One mistress put a towel down at the base of the door thinking that was soundproofing, but I'm an engineer - I know how sound travels. I'm not a screamer but some women get pretty emphatic with the "Do you think you've learned your lesson yet?"s.

For the few hotel sessions I've had, the mistress usually sits on the bed so I'm lying om the bed, across her knees. That doesn't have the panache of being bent over a lap.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Hotel sessions - 11/08/15 09:19 PM

I know exactly what you mean. Many times domestic scenes work better in a hotel than in a dungeon, but OTK is awkward without the proper chair or bench. I love hotels that have those little padded cubes. They work great for OTK.

I try to get a suite whenever possible so I have more furniture options.
Posted by: junglepet

Re: Hotel sessions - 11/10/15 06:06 AM

I had a hotel session with Miss Untamed [url=http://http://wb270.com/ind/missUntaimed.htm] at a hotel yesterday. She came into domination through bodybuilding and loves role play which is great for my Amazon fantasies. Without speaking I had to follow her in the elevator and then her room and that was a turn on. Once the action began I must've been moaning too loudly as she pinned me, "Do you want me to put my dirty panties in your mouth!" I stupidly became quiet. (LOL!) She is big, strong, muscular and feminine, like sessioning with an Olympian. I don't like dungeon sessions anymore. For my scenes hotels and apts. are real turn-one.
Posted by: badboybuffalo

Re: Hotel sessions - 11/10/15 07:05 AM

I always look for a room in an older hotel because the walls tend to be thicker so any noise is more easily contained. If it's a motel I ask for a "quiet" room in the back far from other guests.