ProDommes...if I asked you to...

Posted by: Luke Cage

ProDommes...if I asked you to... - 08/06/17 06:57 PM

...give me post-session feedback, would you do it?

The same way a professor would like students to ask questions, a peesonal trainer would like the trainee to try a couple more reps, and the therapist would like to hear something beyond "I dunno", it occurs to me that inquiring as to ways to enhance the domme's experience could be good for everyone. I'm not suggesting I could or would attempt to "play act" in ways that are fake or completely out of character, but there could be something that would help her reach deeper domme-space faster, or maintain it more easily - which is good for everyone. I want prodommes to thrive, not to burn out, and to be psyched to see me and every other sub with whom they have compatible interests.

Do subs ask you for feeback? Do you feel okay giving it? Do you find that doing so works out well?
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: ProDommes...if I asked you to... - 08/06/17 07:23 PM

Hello luke. Great question. Yes, if you asked Me for feedback post session I would give it. I always ask for post session feedback from subs - usually to make sure they are in a good place mentally a few days later or to gauge how long marks last - that type of thing. Very seldom does the sub ask for feedback from Me.

The most constructive feedback I give usually has to do with communication. We Dommes feed off the feedback loop in session and if there is something I can tell the sub that will make this better, I will tell him. Other than that, I just want the sub to be himself and let go.