That's not what I meant...

Posted by: AspX

That's not what I meant... - 07/12/17 04:34 PM

I've always wanted to sleep with a Domme... making love in the moonlight, etc...

Being taken with a strapon under the full moon at midnight in the middle of the desert and then put into a sleepsack and made to stay bound on the tent floor underneath her portable folding cot while she softly snored above me is not what I pictured... but, I guess I technically achieved a fantasy.

SIGH... I guess I need to be more explicit in my fantasies...

Asp
Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: That's not what I meant... - 07/13/17 08:34 AM

hahaha- i like this fantasy!!! glad you had fun!

Re: That's not what I meant... - 07/13/17 09:43 PM

Thanks and I had a lot of fun (of which this was only a small part) but I never know what this particular Domme has in store for me, so when I realized we were going to be spending the night together (this was a first) and both sleeping in the tent I had this particular thought.

I thought it was humorous so I wanted to share it with everyone. Glad you enjoyed it.

Asp
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: That's not what I meant... - 07/14/17 09:43 AM

Hahahahaha. I think I need to meet this Domme.

Re: That's not what I meant... - 07/14/17 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Hahahahaha. I think I need to meet this Domme.

Let's see... Take one overly creative and evil thinking Domme that just loves to fuck with me in any way she can (other than literally) both in session and outside of it, then put her together with Mistress Ayn who is another overly creative and evil thinking Domme that probably would love to help her with all kinds of new ideas from a fresh perspective.

I am sure that would turn out great for me...