Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis?

Posted by: CalB

Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis? - 04/04/17 11:36 PM

Is this a new fetish? To be upfront (hopefully won't offend any Dommes) I don't fully buy that it's real, but it turns me on anyway! Haha. I guess I'm just susceptible enough to fall for it?
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis? - 04/06/17 10:41 PM

I know a Domme who claims to practice it and says it is one of her favorite activities. I never asked her any details. Some people are easy to hypnotize but others are not.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis? - 04/07/17 12:23 AM

No offense take here, Calb. I have studied Ericksonian hypnosis and am certified in NLP, but I can't imagine actually hypnotizing someone in session. However, I have met at least on Domme that is known for that and I have seen her do her work at DomCon. I believe she is authentic. There are also some telephone Dommes that supposedly do a good job of this, so I would say that it is real. However, you would need to vet the provider particularly well if it's important to you that it really work.

As The Thomas has said, some people are more susceptible to hypnosis than others. Regardless, I agree that the concept is hot.
Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis? - 05/08/17 09:36 PM

This could be interesting- if it is real, my impression is the sub gives up control, there is no longer a part of the sub's consciousness that has to agree to the Domme's commands....wow, scary and HOT!
Posted by: CalB

Re: Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis? - 05/11/17 06:11 PM

I tried it (see review I posted of Princess Fawn) and it WAS hot! And yes a little scary. A thrill or a rush I would call it. Can't wait to do it again! I actually think doing a session without that element wouldn't hook me psychologically the same way or in the same level of intensity.

btw last night SVU had an episode on erotic hypno, but it was nonconsensual and the genders were reversed so frown
Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis? - 05/11/17 07:59 PM

Thanks CalB, yes, i think i might try an erotic hypno session. I have a lot of chastity, cuck, sissification fantasies now and erotic hypno could fit in nicely! thanks for sharing this. sounds like a great session and I am excited to hear about your next one!
Posted by: MarkDuncan428

Re: Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis? - 07/28/19 01:30 AM

I have never experienced a 'live' erotic hypnosis session but would love to.

I love erotic hypnosis though.

Re: Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis? - 07/28/19 01:35 AM

it can be very real Sissybuttslave. after drifing into trance over and over and becoming mindless and obedient i surrendered and experienced some of the most mind bending orgasms i've ever known. and my goddess owns me now. amazing.

Re: Who else enjoys erotic hypnosis? - 07/28/19 01:36 AM

awesome CalB!