Challenge

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Challenge - 03/16/17 10:49 AM

I posted a challenge on Twitter offering a one month membership to My content site to the sub that starts the liveliest discussion on here. Get busy boys. Entertain Us.

http://aynrules.com/tour/
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Challenge - 03/18/17 06:36 AM

I don't do Twitter or Facebook or Snapchat. I like forums. Do us old timers have a chance, too?

I realize that Twitter has a greater penetration than either Max Fisch or The Buzz, so I suppose posting a challenge on Twitter may bring some new people here, at least to have a look around. But I'll bet most of them will just go back to Twitter.

Re: Challenge - 03/18/17 10:02 AM

I think you are correct on all fronts. Social media is a different animal with different participants, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to try. So far . . crickets.

I do think forums like these will eventually die out. The new generation can't seem to deal more that 120 characters at a time and if there are no pictures or video, they are lost.
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Challenge - 03/19/17 07:11 AM

Geez, and I thought that you were going to be winner of this challenge. wink Maybe it's just a slow weekend.

Re: Challenge - 03/26/17 08:26 AM

It looks like The Thomas won this challenge with the post: "Must Max Fisch Die . . . " Congrats!