Chastity using a PA or Frenum piercing

Posted by: chris

Chastity using a PA or Frenum piercing - 03/09/17 08:39 PM

I was wondering your thoughts of using a piercing to lock a chastity device in place.
Any experience using a PA or Frenum piercing?

thanks Chris
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Chastity using a PA or Frenum piercing - 03/10/17 09:40 AM

Hey chris. I answered you on MF, but I didn't know it was you. Here is the copy and paste from there. If you need more info just call Me. I think I also sent this link to you Goddess/Owner.

The good thing about devices for piercings is that you are not coming completely out of them without a key. Many are designed so ball capture is not necessary (a good thing). Just be careful what device you choose. Avoid steele. It's too heavy for long term wear because it pulls on the piercing. I have a sub that has a titanium PA device that works well. Another just ordered the one below and I should have feedback in a month or so if you want to PM Me.

http://www.evotionwearables.com/shop/evotion-chastity-cage
Posted by: Goddess Samantha

Re: Chastity using a PA or Frenum piercing - 03/15/17 02:38 PM

Hello all slave, subs, and Fellow Dommes
Need some more feed back on this topic please. If anyone can chime in on their experiences, suggestions that would be great. Trying to decide on which one to get for this slave of mine.
Goddess Samantha
Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: Chastity using a PA or Frenum piercing - 05/08/17 10:05 PM

It is so great to see Dommes communicating on this board. Thank you Both. i am becoming more interested in Chastity and have worn a device to a strip club for lap dances 4 times now (once accompanied by a domme)....it is a bit humiliating...unfortunately, I dont have piercings to secure them but I do think it is important to be very well groomed. Without some Manscaping (sissyscaping?) hair gets caught and it is VERY uncomfortable. during my last visit to Atlanta, i tried to get a new device. i was looking for a plastic one and NO-One had them. Tokyo Valentino had some metal ones at the Cheshire bridge location, but no plastic (TSA Friendly) ones when I first asked. I was directed to their other location where a knowledgable manager searched the computer inventory system and found that Cheshire bridge did have plastic ones, and after enlisting the help of three people there, i was able to locate a plastic one. the scavenger hunt was a bit of fun, but only because I had some time. is i were pressed for time, it would have been a frustration. after all that, I will probably get a metal one next ! i think the plastic has too many rough edges that can chafe.