Mistress Jacqueline aka Jacqueline Omerta

Posted by: OwwItHz

Mistress Jacqueline aka Jacqueline Omerta - 12/15/16 06:58 AM

I was thinking about older mistresses the other day and was surprised to find that all of her web sites, including her video production company Pacific Force, as well as Twitter and Facebook, have gone dark. Does anyone here know her well enough to know what happened? Usually when someone who has been around as long as she had decides to fold up the tent, word usually gets around.

I first took notice of her when I was on a business trip to Los Angeles 20 or so years ago, picked up a copy of the LA Weekly to check out some restaurants near where I was staying. She wrote a regular column on BDSM topics there, and the first one I read happened to be about spanking. I wrote her a fan letter (on paper - this was pre-Internet), she wrote back, and we corresponded irregularly over the years. At the time she was a "general purpose" leather-and-corsets dominatrix, though in recent years she dropped the "Mistress," and focused exclusively on spanking as Jacqueline Omerta.

A spanking from her has been on my bucket list for a very long time, but it was always out of reach. I suppose that's a lost chance now, but I hope she's OK, happily retired, and nothing bad happened.
Posted by: junglepet

Re: Mistress Jacqueline aka Jacqueline Omerta - 12/15/16 07:26 PM

OwwItHz, I have no info about Jacqueline Omerta unfortunately. But your sentiment about her has been mine in the past couple of months, thinking of the ladies that I did serve and role play with over the years is very similar.

I am of a certain age now. Old in years and really, I should not session anymore... financially. I know of two who passed away... others I don't know whatever happened to them. I have felt deep lust, love, admiration, amazement and a deep sense of nostalgia and thankfulness that I met many of these ladies. For all of them - heck for any of the dominas and subs reading this - I only wish the best for all them and all of you. Happy Holidays.