possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .??

Posted by: ztrade

possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 10/28/15 06:44 PM

because there is a thread on how clips may impact scheduling of subs with dommes . . . and because I then visited the clips4sale section of mistress ayn . . .

I will share my scene or semi-script ideas. I don't buy a lot on clips4sale, but once in a while I do . . . and if some people create some fun ideas, I may well again.

With someone who is somewhat new and not simply a masochist . . . Perhaps he is there cause "you" (the domme) are paying him something or perhaps he is there to make you happy . . .

1 optional) You and he introduce him to the camera and why he is there;
2) You ask and he agrees to be whipped and/or caned for up to 15 or 20 minutes; at this time, he does not know about 4a or 4b
3) You restrain him and cane or whip him for 5 or 10 minutes--enough so that he would like you to stop and maybe he has been yelling or screaming;
4a) Tell him you would like to roll dice and if he would like to guess how they are turning up, you will stop the caning and reward him with joy . . . if not you will continue;
or . . .
4b) Tell him that you will take a short time and he may ask you to stop or take a break and you will stop for 1 in 10 or 1/5 of those who ask;
5) Maybe he is happy to get more caning or maybe he asks you to be nice . . .
5a) For some of them, just let him know it was not enough and you will finish the caning and whipping;
5b) For some of them, release him;
5c) For some of them, tell him you'll stop if he will c1) cum and eat his own cum, or, c2) you will create a crushed banana golden shower mix and he must eat and drink it or you will continue the caning.

So, there could be a dozen or two dozen clips made of these possibilities with different guys . . . If anyone does create some of them, I would love to see them . . . Forgive me if I enjoy some psychological difficulties.

Posted by: do not go

Re: possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 10/29/15 04:31 PM

In my opinion this can only be a scenario for a custom clip, unless stripped into several parts.

Reasons:

Clip producers will produce the scenes they like and enjoy doing and will consider commercial aspects (likes of the buyers) as well. The higher the share of income from clip sales based on the total income of the producer is, the more important are the likes of the consumers.

Furthermore only view clips are longer than 10-12 minutes as they are easier (faster) to watch (consider download time and upload restrictions regarding the size of file as well). Many producers of custom clips are also restricting the maximum duration to 15 minutes.

Third most clips focus on one (main) topic (i.e. whipping or CEI or golden shower) only, as a pure clip will ensure that the people who like this topic are not disturbed (and therefore reluctant to buy) by topics they are not interested in.

Just my two cents.

do not go

Re: possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 10/29/15 11:18 PM

some custom clips are produced for a person and then also sold to the general public . . . tis simply one of my ideas as to fun and one that I might buy in a clip at clips4sale . . .
Posted by: Mistress_Genesis

Re: possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 10/30/15 04:38 AM

I have done (not filmed) sessions where flipping a coin related to how many more spankings, cane strokes, whip strokes, etc... a sub gets.

Re: possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 10/30/15 10:02 AM

do you not film at all or do you film some and you simply have not filmed those of this type, if I may ask?

One idea, among several, that I find funny is the guy gets in over his head in terms of pain and wants out but is going to be stuck for the next ten minutes . . . and maybe he guess right and maybe he does not about the coin tossing or dice rolling and maybe he is pardoned for today and maybe not and the caning or whipping continues.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 11/02/15 12:11 PM

Challenges are actually quite popular on C4S. I have been thinking about doing something like this, so you might see elements of this in a clip in the future.

Some of My bestselling clips have been customs that were later released to the public. They tend to be more elaborate because we get paid to make them a specific way, with a specific story line. The Senator Learns a Lesson comes to mind. It ended up being over 30 minutes long and included something for just about everyone.

Suggestions for clips like the one you have made here have inspired clips and I am always open to new ideas and suggestions. I would actually like to hear more ideas for all members.

Re: possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 11/04/15 10:33 AM

in terms of additional suggestions and thoughts . . .

Mood films has two very intriguing ideas . . . one was total embarassment in which 3 persons played a trivia game and the two losers (who had not been caned before, so far as we know) got caned and started crying . . . the other idea is their Milgram experiment for memory but really done to see how many whip strokes a person would order given.

In terms of not-Hungarian things . . . there is a mistress with a website and her interests include mean stamina training, but details are not specified. One thing that I would enjoy seeing from several different guys would be . . .

the guy maybe does or maybe does not know fully what you have in mind other than that it may include a caning or whipping--maybe he knows you will do some stamina training . . .
and
you obtain his permission to cane or whip for 20 or 30 minutes and then give him a 3 minute tease of caning.

Restrain him by the wrists and tease him a bit, get him hard and tell him "you" like it when guys last a while and you will do some stamina training with him. Continue teasing him and let him know that if he comes in the next ten minutes or so, he will get the rest of his caning; if not, "you" will release him and give him a topless kiss of congratulation.
Posted by: second try

Re: possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 11/06/15 10:39 AM

Conversion of a man to a forcedbi slut.

This begins with a male dressed in a nice suit and tie. He knocks on a door, which is answered by Mistress Ayn dressed seductively but not inappropriately. He says he is a lawyer looking for witnesses to an accident which happened right outside of the home a few days ago. Mistress Ayn says she was there and She may know something about it. She invites the lawyer in and he agrees. They sit down around a table to discuss the matter. It turns out that the "client" whom the lawyer represents is also a client of the Mistress. He had come over for his usual treatment and it was when he left that he was hit by the bus in front of Her place. The conversation involves little by little Her disclosing the treatments She provides to clients regularly, and Her enticing him to become a client of Hers that very day. The gradual undressing of the lawyer and turning him into a slut involves a lot of tease and denial, and then humiliation, the double entendres in their expressions can be a huge turn on, especially to the novice player. d
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 11/06/15 04:27 PM

Sounds a little slow and low on action for a clip, but I am sure the idea turns a little slut like you on. Naughty boi.
Posted by: second try

Re: possible scenes 4 clips4sale . . .?? - 11/07/15 08:06 AM

Perhaps, Mistress Ayn, You would need a longer length movie for You to get the "target" to the point that he would be an on-screen face showing cum swallowing cock sucker begging to take it in the rear as well, with multiple stunts participating, but I do not think it would be "low" on action.