getting caned blessing or curse

Posted by: ztrade

getting caned blessing or curse - 10/28/15 07:59 AM

over at MF, in the last few weeks, there are two or three posters who said directly or implied that their involvement in bdsm or getting caned was a curse to them in various ways. One of them called it a disease and said he wished he could be rid of it . . .

Do you who are subs and who post here regard your practice as a blessing a curse a mixed blessing or neither or ?

If you are a domme, do you feel or believe that you have been helping some people or that you do what you do mercenary, whether people are helped or afflicted or both or neither?
Posted by: pussywhippedboy

Re: getting caned blessing or curse - 11/06/15 11:40 PM

There is no "blessing" or "curse" in this case. If caning, or any other D/s activity, turns you on, then go for it. If it's fun, do it. Just make sure it's legal and safe. It IS a curse if it's done unsafely.
Posted by: CountessNikki

Re: getting caned blessing or curse - 11/07/15 10:21 AM

When I whip out the cane, I close my eyes and allow my slaves a chance to hide in anything they can crawl under. The smart ones don't move, the others, well, they get beat harder for thinking they can get away.

'Misery' is where I get my inspiration for caning my slaves from.

JUST KIDDING!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: getting caned blessing or curse - 11/08/15 09:45 PM

I believe that the power exchange of BDSM at a very minimum entertains and at its highest provides growth and catharsis.

If a person feels their kink is a burden, then they might want to do some introspection. Do you feel guilt? Are you being dishonest with yourself or a significant other? That is not the fault of your kink. Your issues with your kink might just be a manifestation of bigger issues.
Posted by: Spanked Hard

Re: getting caned blessing or curse - 11/21/15 08:27 AM

It's a curse because it taxes my conscious all the time. It's blessing, because when I am caned, I release a lot of guilt for having the thoughts and desires to be caned.